New Guy Here... - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New Guy Here...

This is a discussion on New Guy Here... within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Welcome from BC Canada. Lots of good people here but like everywhere on the internet this forum has its few token idiots. Godspeed...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: New Guy Here...

Welcome from BC Canada. Lots of good people here but like everywhere on the internet this forum has its few token idiots.

Godspeed
    rice paddy daddy and Kauboy like this.

Welcome from North Port.
    ď You lying dog face pony soldierĒ
    JB VP

The Good Cop

Welcome from the piney woods of rural North Florida.
    I don't like people either, so it's just me the wife a few dogs a horse and a passel of chickens.
    Cows make the best neighbors.

Civilized? Well..................the VA Mental Hygiene Department did say that I'm "well" now.
    Slippy, Denton, Kauboy and 1 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 591 Boat View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!

Down in the dumps? No, not really. Disgusted if anything. Iím actually pretty surprised at how much people feel that theyíre owed by others, and itís disheartening quite frankly. Fortunately Iím old enough to get away with not caring, so these last years Iíve been simplifying my life...you know, getting rid of the trappings and possessions. Ultimately, we find that we donít own anything; it owns us!

Oh, I appreciate your concern Brother, but I wonít have to go anywhere to be with the Lord...even now I donít make a move without Him!
    Praise the Lord! Great news. We will try to get the soul winning crew back to the ready postion. If you was a Catholic you could run off and join a Monastary. I had a pal who did that. They own the clothes of their back. My pal had a personal radio when the Polish Pope cam for a tour of the dormitory. He saw my pal had a radio and asked if he could have it. My pal told him heck no..I need that. I think the old Pope was just testing him.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Welcome from the piney woods of rural North Florida.
    I don't like people either, so it's just me the wife a few dogs a horse and a passel of chickens.
    Cows make the best neighbors.

Civilized? Well..................the VA Mental Hygiene Department did say that I'm "well" now.
    I don't' actually hate people, I just like them better when they are not around.

Godspeed.
    Slippy and rice paddy daddy like this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalKane49p View Post
    I don't' actually hate people, I just like them better when they are not around.

Godspeed.
    We are about an hour's drive at highway speed from the nearest mall.
    I'm glad I married a cowgirl and not a Barbie.
    CapitalKane49p likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalKane49p View Post
    Welcome from BC Canada. Lots of good people here but like everywhere on the internet this forum has its few token idiots.

Godspeed
    Well hope nobody is looking at anybody we know in that tone of voice.

Welcome from West Virginia
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Welcome from Pa.

Quote Originally Posted by 591 Boat View Post
    Nice to see thereís a civilized place on the internet!

Iím not sure that Iím a prepper in the usual sense of the term, but rather someone whoís had my fill of society such as it is and am leaning heavily toward becoming a recluse or a hermit if you will. These last few months have made it clear to me that Iím a lot happier without people; Iíve got a couple of dogs, and the average dog is a much nicer person than the average person.
    You've made an important first step. Realizing that our "domestic enemies" are far more dangerous than the foreign ones is a vital revelation. Our "leaders" are pied pipers leading us into the depths of Third-Worldism and, ultimately, hell.

I, too, am a happy loner. Although I deal with people all the time; am friendly and helpful; and can socialize with the best ... I much prefer to distance myself from 99.999% of human beings. Based on experience, the most trusted individuals in your life can unexpectedly turn and bite.

Welcome to the site!
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links