How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans?

This is a discussion on How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans? within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Are all men created equal? Even when they want to kill you? Who said this? This is my third post. We need to secure this ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans?

Smile How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans?

Are all men created equal? Even when they want to kill you? Who said this?

This is my third post. We need to secure this whole country. And that is what the Lord, I, and Ya'll are going to do. It takes money to be a survivalist. This is not fair to the God fearing poor. As individuals we cannot stand up to a China-Soviet invasion as we would only become prisoners or dead.

How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans? Is there a web site(s) for solid Historical Americans Only? Private sites would be most welcome. There is a phenomenal web site, and I only want secure people to see it. It is very under God. "Lose lips sink ships, foreign lips sink nations," KenW. Can I say this? How can I be sure you are really solid US and not a spy. Maybe post a way I can reach you if you would try this web site. But how can I figure out if I can trust you. Please take this serious.

News: I have a complaint, I believe in being polite and courteous, but I love the more lively banter of people commenting on Yahoo news. It was very revealing to what the press is really up to. Yahoo banned it for this multicultural election. American's should have more rights than foreigners working for the very disloyal very rich. We should not allow them and others to do this.

Real writing is like golf you pray five times before you put your words in a hole (it just popped in my head.) Then there is chess and checkers, and dogs and cats.

Music1: "What’s Up?" 4 Non Blondes, “And I pray, Oh my God, do I pray, I pray every single day...".

Music2: Look at the Men at Work video, "Land Down Under." surprisingly prophetic

Oh yes, I am running for president and have been for a long time. I thought of Jesus saying, "forgive me I am a sinner," because nobody is really good enough to be president. We have to work as a team. Make prayer the new president. We need much much better prayers. Ask the Lord if I am.

goodnight
    Love Ken.

Dunno
    Denton and SOCOM42 like this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Bro what was in those brownies?
    Denton, Slippy, Michael_Js and 5 others like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

as far as I understand it.... solid historical Americans are mostly dust by now. as for solid current Americans... some are here
    Michael_Js and ActionJackson like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by KWallace View Post
    Are all men created equal? Even when they want to kill you? Who said this?

This is my third post. We need to secure this whole country. And that is what the Lord, I, and Ya'll are going to do. It takes money to be a survivalist. This is not fair to the God fearing poor. As individuals we cannot stand up to a China-Soviet invasion as we would only become prisoners or dead.

How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans? Is there a web site(s) for solid Historical Americans Only? Private sites would be most welcome. There is a phenomenal web site, and I only want secure people to see it. It is very under God. "Lose lips sink ships, foreign lips sink nations," KenW. Can I say this? How can I be sure you are really solid US and not a spy. Maybe post a way I can reach you if you would try this web site. But how can I figure out if I can trust you. Please take this serious.

News: I have a complaint, I believe in being polite and courteous, but I love the more lively banter of people commenting on Yahoo news. It was very revealing to what the press is really up to. Yahoo banned it for this multicultural election. American's should have more rights than foreigners working for the very disloyal very rich. We should not allow them and others to do this.

Real writing is like golf you pray five times before you put your words in a hole (it just popped in my head.) Then there is chess and checkers, and dogs and cats.

Music1: "What’s Up?" 4 Non Blondes, “And I pray, Oh my God, do I pray, I pray every single day...".

Music2: Look at the Men at Work video, "Land Down Under." surprisingly prophetic

Oh yes, I am running for president and have been for a long time. I thought of Jesus saying, "forgive me I am a sinner," because nobody is really good enough to be president. We have to work as a team. Make prayer the new president. We need much much better prayers. Ask the Lord if I am.

goodnight
    Love Ken.
    Ken

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm a historical American. I love American history.

But unfortunately, I'm not interested in bonding.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Hell, I thought the OP wanted to talk with some native Americans.

Good idea cause they knew how to live in balance with nature and could survive without modern conveniences.
    inceptor likes this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Ken

What the hell are you talking about?
    My very first thought was that was [email protected]; pulling our chain.

Wait!! Maybe it is you!!!

I'd better check that IP address.
    Slippy, Inor and inceptor like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    My very first thought was that was [email protected]; pulling our chain.

Wait!! Maybe it is you!!!

I'd better check that IP address.
    Not me!
    rice paddy daddy and Inor like this.

You want some real solid Americans???? Try Arlington National.

Seeing you have no status, you had better play "big ear" or find another forum.

Most of us here are not bug eaters(survivalist) but preppers, there are a couple of the "others",

One resides in the old soviet Georgia and the other in Austria.
    inceptor and stowlin like this.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links