How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans? - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans?

This is a discussion on How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans? within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; I had to get this one in before the election. The new name for the southern 4 states. California----HELL Arizona------E New Mexico-L Texas--------L New name ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans?

Red face

I had to get this one in before the election.

The new name for the southern 4 states.

California----HELL
    Arizona------E
    New Mexico-L
    Texas--------L

New name for United States-Hades (We've been Had. We are now Hadesians or Morons.) The Bible says it is wrong to call anyone an idiot. Why, because Moe Howard founded Moronica (see You Nazty Spy! Ixnay, Onay, and Amscray meet with Moe Hailstone, Curly Gallstone, and Larry Pebble).

"I have some news," Mandy tells her assistant, Daisy.
    "Good news? "
    "Well, there's a way to see it as bad news, but I think it's good news."
    "What is it?"
    "Lloyd Russell is no longer our client."
    "Really?"
    "Yes."
    "Lloyd Russell is our only client."
    "Was."
    "What happened? This is a total disaster!"
    "Look, if that's the spin you're gonna put on it---"

"You'll bounce back. You've got spunk." --- Senator Lloyd Russell [#102]

Quote by Steve Martin

You know, a lot of people come to me and they say, "Steve, how can you be so funny?" There's a secret to it, it's no big deal. Before I go out, I put a slice of bologna in each of my shoes. So when I'm on stage, I feel funny.

Still no money in the collection plate?? PS. You can't donate because you can't pass the security check.
    Last edited by Denton; 10-11-2020 at 11:47 AM.
    Denton likes this.

Alright, @Denton ... how did ^THAT^ not earn a ticket to the timeout box?

I think @Inor is trolling us again...
    Piratesailor likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post

Simple. I was skimming and missed the F-Bomb.
    Thanks for making me thoroughly read the post.
    Kauboy likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by KWallace View Post
    I had to get this one in before the election.

The new name for the southern 4 states.

California----HELL
    Arizona------E
    New Mexico-L
    Texas--------L

New name for United States-Hades (We've been Had. We are now Hadesians or Morons.) The Bible says it is wrong to call anyone an idiot. Why, because Moe Howard founded Moronica (see You Nazty Spy! Ixnay, Onay, and Amscray meet with Moe Hailstone, Curly Gallstone, and Larry Pebble).

"I have some news," Mandy tells her assistant, Daisy.
    "Good news? "
    "Well, there's a way to see it as bad news, but I think it's good news."
    "What is it?"
    "Lloyd Russell is no longer our client."
    "Really?"
    "Yes."
    "Lloyd Russell is our only client."
    "Was."
    "What happened? This is a total disaster!"
    "Look, if that's the spin you're gonna put on it---"

"You'll bounce back. You've got spunk." --- Senator Lloyd Russell [#102]

Quote by Steve Martin

You know, a lot of people come to me and they say, "Steve, how can you be so funny?" There's a secret to it, it's no big deal. Before I go out, I put a slice of bologna in each of my shoes. So when I'm on stage, I feel funny.

Still no money in the collection plate?? PS. You can't donate because you can't pass the security check.
    Heads up. No F-Bombs or G-Ds. We try and keep this place fairly clean.
    KWallace likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post

It's not me! I promise!

Denton, RPD: You guys have the tools to know if it's me (sort of...). Get my back here!
    Kauboy and Denton like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Help! (1. This is Geography not ethics. 2.Can you say the word politics?)

How can I get in touch with solid Historical Americans?-one-way-wrong-way-getting-some-mixed-signals-24290661aa.png
    I personally don't mind some reading colorful language if has good taste, it is your website. I don't use any online unless there is a clear reason either artistically or some other redeeming value. Or if it is part of a valid academic discussion. I like good judgment by people not rules of biological robots. Lastly Jesus himself used the word hell. Me on my soap box. I apologize.

KWallace likes this.

Smile

Current urgent News: You should have studied the credentials better of those surrounding the president. Some are very serious about taking everything.

Sar now working on Applications and praying (endless). Any one willing to sponsor me. I don't have much time right now. Better backgrounds on Wikipedia would be a blessing. Survivalist Boards has new software looks better. I feel better here.

Uniformed Miami Cop Photographed in Pro-Trump Mask at Voting Site Will Be Punished.
    Top Marine general removed after being investigated over use of a racial slur. (careful here)

I have a very powerful video you need to see. Please excuse any toe stepping as it is very very exceptional. I am Working on access. Trying to create a Loyal white wave of viewers. And how long will it before it goes into hands of the multiculturals. Some apologies to the good hard working blacks and others. Please allow us some security. No apologies to South American who hacked my computer. I signed on to a major web site and half the major web site shut down at that moment.

Pray-time-money-A plot to siphon off American money and influence. You could think about Poseidon adventure we are there. I hope there is no major concussion from the elections. Too much power in New England, England, Germany, and Soviet Union (way to much). The press, money and what else needs to be put under God. Quite a job ahead, I am back to work.

Quote Originally Posted by KWallace View Post
    Current urgent News: You should have studied the credentials better of those surrounding the president. Some are very serious about taking everything.

Sar now working on Applications and praying (endless). Any one willing to sponsor me. I don't have much time right now. Better backgrounds on Wikipedia would be a blessing. Survivalist Boards has new software looks better. I feel better here.

Uniformed Miami Cop Photographed in Pro-Trump Mask at Voting Site Will Be Punished.
    Top Marine general removed after being investigated over use of a racial slur. (careful here)

I have a very powerful video you need to see. Please excuse any toe stepping as it is very very exceptional. I am Working on access. Trying to create a Loyal white wave of viewers. And how long will it before it goes into hands of the multiculturals. Some apologies to the good hard working blacks and others. Please allow us some security. No apologies to South American who hacked my computer. I signed on to a major web site and half the major web site shut down at that moment.

Pray-time-money-A plot to siphon off American money and influence. You could think about Poseidon adventure we are there. I hope there is no major concussion from the elections. Too much power in New England, England, Germany, and Soviet Union (way to much). The press, money and what else needs to be put under God. Quite a job ahead, I am back to work.
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 19
Size:  160.8 KB
    SGG and KWallace like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Name:  tenor (3).gif
Views: 24
Size:  133.4 KB
    KWallace likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links