Howdy from East Texas - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Howdy from East Texas

This is a discussion on Howdy from East Texas within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Originally Posted by TexDanm I am a retired Selfemploied do-it-all repairman. I am an electrician, plumber, licensed AC/Heating tech, Appliance repairman, gunsmith, and at one ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Howdy from East Texas

Quote Originally Posted by TexDanm View Post
    I am a retired Selfemploied do-it-all repairman. I am an electrician, plumber, licensed AC/Heating tech, Appliance repairman, gunsmith, and at one time a Gun Dealer. I have been in the survival thing all of my life. My Dad called it being self-sufficient. We were a farming sort of family and canned a lot of what we ate. I can and have butchered all sorts of domestic livestock and game animals and have a full set of butchers knives and saws. I am a writer nowadays and am sort of long-winded in my posts. For me, typing is about as easy as talking.
    I remember the town of Vidor, TX and its (in) famous sign. Known as "the Sundown Town".

Welcome, South East Texas has come a long way hasn't it?
    A Watchman likes this.

Yeah but Snuff Gully is still Snuff Gully. Beaumont has gone downhill to the pits though.

The Good Cop

Welcome from Florida
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Welcome, welcome!!
    Let us use the time as best we may.

Hello and welcome
    Last edited by travis10RZ; 08-08-2020 at 06:17 AM.

How's it going in East Texas?

Welcome from Michigan
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by TexDanm View Post
    I am a retired Selfemploied do-it-all repairman. I am an electrician, plumber, licensed AC/Heating tech, Appliance repairman, gunsmith, and at one time a Gun Dealer. I have been in the survival thing all of my life. My Dad called it being self-sufficient. We were a farming sort of family and canned a lot of what we ate. I can and have butchered all sorts of domestic livestock and game animals and have a full set of butchers knives and saws. I am a writer nowadays and am sort of long-winded in my posts. For me, typing is about as easy as talking.
    welcome from alabama

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links