Hey from the European north
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Hey from the European north within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Hi there My name is Adrian and I work as a plumber in Sweden (don't hold it against me.), Gotta begin with apologizing for my ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Hey from the European north

Hi there

My name is Adrian and I work as a plumber in Sweden (don't hold it against me.), Gotta begin with apologizing for my name, I'll try and get it changed relatively quick if I can. It's just a nickname for plumbers over here.
    And it was a bit of a mis-step for me using it here.
    Wife with 2 kids and she's wanting a third and I plan to make sure we're all good and prepared if the worst comes to bare.
    Everyone who can follow news and who like to think for themselves realize prepping is more and more on the table for everyone these days.
    I have always been one but now I managed to convince my wife, so much so that we're even planing on buying land in the deep forests farther up north.
    I got her deep into prepping and with that, she also gave me the go ahead to start preparing for any eventuality (thank God right?)

I'm into all kinds of prepping, some people over here call a "lights out box" for prepping, I just call that common sense that every family man should have at all times.
    I'm here (and my wife during dinner discussions.) to learn, everything.
    Prepping is not just some hobby, it's a way of life, a way to make sure your family are all taken care of. Something everyone should strive for.

Message me if you would like to know more, I'm a fairly easy going guy and love to get to know the community.
    Slippy, dry_wash, stowlin and 5 others like this.

Super Moderator

Welcome from Alabama.
    Rörpularn likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

As they say in Sweden....howdy.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Rörpularn and Denton like this.

Super Moderator

Do some searching around the site, we’ve had a lot of smart people come through here and share a lot of good info.

I highly recommend Back Pack Hack’s videos.
    Rörpularn likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Hello from the Northeast US.

I would not get any land near where the iron ore deposits are located.

The Russians are looking closely at the Baltic sea and your bases there.
    Rörpularn and Denton like this.

Howdy from Texas.
    Rörpularn likes this.

saw a US documentary on prepping that included a rural prepper in either Sweden or Norway - not that much different from a remote living prepper in the US - many of the same concerns ....
    Annie, Denton and Rörpularn like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rörpularn View Post
    Hi there

My name is Adrian and I work as a plumber in Sweden (don't hold it against me.), Gotta begin with apologizing for my name, I'll try and get it changed relatively quick if I can. It's just a nickname for plumbers over here.
    And it was a bit of a mis-step for me using it here.
    Wife with 2 kids and she's wanting a third and I plan to make sure we're all good and prepared if the worst comes to bare.
    Everyone who can follow news and who like to think for themselves realize prepping is more and more on the table for everyone these days.
    I have always been one but now I managed to convince my wife, so much so that we're even planing on buying land in the deep forests farther up north.
    I got her deep into prepping and with that, she also gave me the go ahead to start preparing for any eventuality (thank God right?)

I'm into all kinds of prepping, some people over here call a "lights out box" for prepping, I just call that common sense that every family man should have at all times.
    I'm here (and my wife during dinner discussions.) to learn, everything.
    Prepping is not just some hobby, it's a way of life, a way to make sure your family are all taken care of. Something everyone should strive for.

Message me if you would like to know more, I'm a fairly easy going guy and love to get to know the community.
    Howdy from DFW Texas. My Brother married a very cute Swedish transplant who lived in Sunny CA. Dont think she seen the old country but her kin did. Big time Lutherans who built churches my brother says. Hedlund last name. Sounds Swedish to me lol. She had a cute sister who had the hots for me but things just didnt work out. I know a lot of Swedish Jokes in case you aint heard em all. Thanks.
    Denton and Rörpularn like this.

Super Moderator

Welcome, welcome!!
    Rörpularn likes this.
    Rose: Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food and I’m gonna kick you ’til you’re dead!--Moonstruck

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links