Greetings from Notts
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Greetings from Notts

This is a discussion on Greetings from Notts within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Eyup everyone, checking in from Nottingham UK (looking around to see if there are any others from the UK here... ) Working my way through ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Greetings from Notts

Greetings from Notts

Eyup everyone, checking in from Nottingham UK (looking around to see if there are any others from the UK here... )

Working my way through lockdown here, spending some time working on my Disco (LR3 to those in the US) and trying to work out what the hell is going on. I'm a computer geek, love me a bit of technology and really just wish I had an unlimited bank account. Don't we all?

Howdy from Houston, Texas.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by malliedamoocha View Post
    Eyup everyone, checking in from Nottingham UK (looking around to see if there are any others from the UK here... )

Working my way through lockdown here, spending some time working on my Disco (LR3 to those in the US) and trying to work out what the hell is going on. I'm a computer geek, love me a bit of technology and really just wish I had an unlimited bank account. Don't we all?
    Welcome! Would love to hear what it's like in the UK during COVID, rather than reports from CNN. I'm guessing what people have to say may be far different than what we see on newsreels.
    Michael_Js and Mad Trapper like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Welcome from Alabama.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The Good Cop

Welcome from Florida.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Heard y'all's sheriff is a real tax the people tyrant sumbitch.

Welcome.
    Mad Trapper likes this.

Joe

Welcome from Ohio

Welcome from Tennessee. The wife and I love the UK. Stayed at my cousin's house in Surrey. We enjoyed the trains and mass transit, the great history and the overwhelming kindness we were shown. She wants to move to Carrbridge in Scotland. I'm a gun nut. We may have to put her dream off a little, but welcome!
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Hello and welcome from Louisiana!
    Get in the habit of asking yourself, “Does this support the life I am trying to create?”

Hearty welcome from Foat Wurth TX. My Daddy was stationed in Merry Olde England back during the Big War and tells a lot of humorous stories about you blokes. I feels like I know ya sorta. In fact I still have a slightly older half brohter running around over there unless hes dead. My Daddy was an MP in the Army Air Corps and had too much free time on his hands. Got to being overly friendly cute little English Nursie apparently. Wished I had some way to find that guy. Any theories? Have watched hundreds of old David Niven movies since we were on cable TV when I was a kid. All the kids in my town could talk like him. We even had contests to see who was best. Pretty famous little country you got there. Heard the new head guy is ok. How yall gonna handle the muslims? Cheerio old chap. Lets dont be steenken strangers around here.
    Last edited by bigwheel; 05-25-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links