Hello from the INW - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello from the INW

This is a discussion on Hello from the INW within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Irish North Western? Inland Northern Washington? IATA code for Winslow-Lindbergh Regional Airport, Winslow, Arizona, United States? International Network of Women? I'm Not Waldo? Peace, Michael ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Hello from the INW

Irish North Western?
    Inland Northern Washington?
    IATA code for Winslow-Lindbergh Regional Airport, Winslow, Arizona, United States?
    International Network of Women?
    I'm Not Waldo?

Peace,
    Michael J.
    PrepperNoob likes this.

Welcome from deep inside the bunker!!

What does this mean:
    1. I'm not safe enough to have guns in my house. Not good for anyone.

In what way are you not safe enough to have guns? Do you mean that you don't know about them and their use, and thus you would not be safe trying to handle them? Or do you mean that you have some mental health issues that would make it unsafe for you to have firearms at your disposal? Or do you mean that you have physical limitations that would make the actual use of firearms difficult to accomplish safely? Just curious. Two of those possible issues are probably solvable.
    Last edited by stevekozak; 03-23-2020 at 04:54 AM.
    bigwheel and PrepperNoob like this.

Super Moderator

Welcome, welcome!! 30 days of water is pretty good! Get yourself some firearms!
    PrepperNoob likes this.
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Hmmm....
    Michael_Js likes this.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I guess I don't have my profile set up right, because I got no notifications. I really appreciate the welcome!

1. Thanks for info about the generator. I will definitely keep that in mind.
    2. INW = Inland Northwest, basically the east side of the mountains.
    3. About the guns, it's a little physical disability and a lot of the MH issues. I was also looking at tasers. Anyone have suggestions for those or other sorts of defense?

We're a lot more stocked up since a couple days ago. Still need to get more water in, though. Also looking at more renewable resources, and am going to turn my indoor garden into veggies instead of ornamental plants. Not sure how long it would feed 2 people, but it's a good experiment, I think. Not sure where I'd get water on a regular basis. Wish I still lived up on my gramma's mountain, and I know exactly why she went up there.

What a mess. I definitely have a lot to read. Does anyone have any good videos or audios that you'd suggest?

Thanks again.
    Michael_Js and bigwheel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepperNoob View Post
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I guess I don't have my profile set up right, because I got no notifications. I really appreciate the welcome!

1. Thanks for info about the generator. I will definitely keep that in mind.
    2. INW = Inland Northwest, basically the east side of the mountains.
    3. About the guns, it's a little physical disability and a lot of the MH issues. I was also looking at tasers. Anyone have suggestions for those or other sorts of defense?

We're a lot more stocked up since a couple days ago. Still need to get more water in, though. Also looking at more renewable resources, and am going to turn my indoor garden into veggies instead of ornamental plants. Not sure how long it would feed 2 people, but it's a good experiment, I think. Not sure where I'd get water on a regular basis. Wish I still lived up on my gramma's mountain, and I know exactly why she went up there.

What a mess. I definitely have a lot to read. Does anyone have any good videos or audios that you'd suggest?

Thanks again.
    Lets not worry about it.
    Matthew 6:34

“Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.”

King James Version (KJV)
    MountainGirl likes this.

Joe

Welcome from Ohio
    PrepperNoob likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links