Return of the shotlady
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Return of the shotlady

This is a discussion on Return of the shotlady within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Hey guys! hope all is calm with you. I know it's been a few yrs since i lost my son to usmc ptsd suicide and ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Return of the shotlady

Smile Return of the shotlady

Hey guys! hope all is calm with you. I know it's been a few yrs since i lost my son to usmc ptsd suicide and have been around. I am doing okay. I want to thank you for those who have continued praying for me.
    I did move out of los angeles to a smaller town. Im well prepped and trained. I am closer to my group that i have trained with for 20 yrs.
    I am not alarmed at the insanity being displayed. Im all mellow as i have what i need for an easy and glad continuance.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Welcome back.
    shotlady and Michael_Js like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

My day just got a bunch brighter, . . .

Welcome back........

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Slippy, shotlady and Michael_Js like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Glad to see you back!
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    Hey guys! hope all is calm with you. I know it's been a few yrs since i lost my son to usmc ptsd suicide and have been around. I am doing okay. I want to thank you for those who have continued praying for me.
    I did move out of los angeles to a smaller town. Im well prepped and trained. I am closer to my group that i have trained with for 20 yrs.
    I am not alarmed at the insanity being displayed. Im all mellow as i have what i need for an easy and glad continuance.
    SHOTLADY!

Great to see you back! Sounds like you're still training, good job! Refresh my memory, were you shooting IDPA tournaments before you left us?

Slippy

Super Moderator

Welcome back.
    Your seat at the fire was saved.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Welcome back is is good to hear from you again.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Thank you guys so much for such a warm welcome home. I left the company that i was with and helped start for 18 yrs and went to help start another. as VP of a property management development company for multifamily housing for 2.5 yrs. In all the last 23 yrs i have been a part of 33 new apt buildings. In Oct I walked off and took an 83k a yr pay cut to move to a smaller high desert town.. I didnt want that life anymore. I just need life to be simple and basic. Im ultimately going to make it to idaho. I just need to wrap up my contracts in an honorable way and then step off to enjoy being everyday people.

I still train hard core on my fire arms. but for right now. I focus on the change as there are notable psychological and habitual differences in the movers and shakers and the minimum wage mind that is now my neighbor and employee (i went on with a big company). I did consider this, but find im frustrated with it. CA is experiencing an investment asset dump and no job is stable as 67 more laws and taxes just passed not favoring the investor and landlord. Youll see bigger companies coming in and make it due to bulk instead of quality of the return. I have about 60 days of a job left with company as their whole portfolio is for sale. I am ready and able to move on. I trust God, I trust the process.

I look at phoenix as a favorable spot industry wise, but prepper wise its a bad move 4th largest metro area with a power and water supply that can be taken out with a common 10.22 with extreme temps this causes me pause.
    Michael_Js, KUSA and OrneryOldBat like this.

Hello, shotlady. I'm Paula. Nice to meet you.

Welcome back into the fold, yeah I am still here.

You are making some good moves getting out of that state.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links