Return of the shotlady - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Return of the shotlady

This is a discussion on Return of the shotlady within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Welcome back!...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Return of the shotlady

Super Moderator

Welcome back!
    shotlady and Michael_Js like this.
    St. Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
    and do thou,
    O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,
    and all the evil spirits,
    who prowl about the world
    seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

Welcome back!
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

shotlady - welcome back and hi from the Selkirk Mountains! I noted you're thinking about Idaho; there's a lot of beautiful country up here to just be everyday people... well, as everyday as peaceful mountain folks can be.
    Vanished, into the mist.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Good to see ya back! Glad ur OK!

Good to see you back.
    Glad you're doing well

The Good Cop

It is great to see you back, Old Timer!

Your Facebook page seemed to disappear a few years ago, will you be back there as well?

It's kinda like when a guy rotates out of your Army unit, and you wonder years later how he's doing. I did wonder if you were doing OK.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Hey hey hey!!! And yeah, Phoenix will give you pause....

It warms my heart to see familiar posters Boise didnt have the income i need to complete my car financial contracts. I can hit that in about 2 yrs. I did take a big hit, but needed immediate relief from the noise pace and ambiance of los angeles.Im in lancaster ca now, super high crime rate. but i find if you dont start no shit, you dont get no shit. If some one is dumb enough to come up on me, they get what they get. other wise I just do my do, work, keep my home, train, and introvert. I dont feel like im missing out on nothing.

in the next couple of weeks i'll throw a leg over and go look for the wild morgan horses of tehatchipi. in 2008 they released the horses they couldnt afford to feed or sale in 2008. they are allowing to round up and adopt. I just wanna see em and run with em on a broke blm mustang(he rides like a jackhammer hahaha)

I changed my name on FB as i was heading up the property management mastermind classes on there and didnt want them to track the real brandi i can be controversial and polarizing as i knew i'd be looking for employment.

time has stood still for me, yet passed me by. I worked 2.5yrs starting a company with an investor. we built 6 very big apt buildings me working 7days a week 15 hour days in those 2 yrs. It burned me out and i needed to be still and listen for gods advance directives.

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    Hey guys! hope all is calm with you. I know it's been a few yrs since i lost my son to usmc ptsd suicide and have been around. I am doing okay. I want to thank you for those who have continued praying for me.
    I did move out of los angeles to a smaller town. Im well prepped and trained. I am closer to my group that i have trained with for 20 yrs.
    I am not alarmed at the insanity being displayed. Im all mellow as i have what i need for an easy and glad continuance.
    Glad you found your way back.
    shotlady likes this.

Wow! Welcome back. I took a hiatus too. We all do for whatever reason from time to time.
    shotlady likes this.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links