New member March 9th - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New member March 9th

This is a discussion on New member March 9th within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Originally Posted by Ragnarök Slippy is legit in my book.. Denton is too even though we butt heads on the reg. That’s what makes us ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: New member March 9th

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    Slippy is legit in my book..
    Denton is too even though we butt heads on the reg.
    That’s what makes us buddies.
    MountainGirl, bigwheel and Slippy like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Welcome from West Central Wisconsin

Howdy from Houston.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Welcome, welcome!!
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Welcome @Maiji

Make sure you honor your Oath!
    My Oath to uphold the Constitution and law I have honored with pride. I’ve only actually met one dirty cop in 23 years, most are good it’s just sometimes the young ones have a difficult time dealing with the vast amounts of pressure and attacks against us and become defensively paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Hearty welcome from N. Texas. This latest scare has me wishing I had prepped better. Quite a few old past present and yet future military and law dog type folks on here. Bet you will fit right in. If anybody gives any advice that sounds fishy..double check with a fellow chat group member named Slippy. Try not to make a guy named Denton mad. He has control of the boot function and the keys to the liquor cabinet according to the scuttlebutt. lol.
    I will try not to make anyone mad. I need to be more organized but I have enough long term storage food to feed my family for a year, a lot of .223, .308, 9mm and .22 ammo, 800 gallons of water stored plus numerous filters/purifiers to filter local water near by (I live on 96 acres with a well, natural springs and a huge lake within walking distance). I have med supplies, common household supplies, antibiotics and such stored but I wish I had it all in a more organized, labeled fashion.
    Joe, Slippy, MountainGirl and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    Slippy is legit in my book..
    Denton is too even though we butt heads on the reg.
    That’s what makes us buddies.
    I believe this is the one I should never make made, please remind me to not make you mad good sir 🙂
    Denton likes this.

Joe

Welcome from Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Maiji View Post
    My Oath to uphold the Constitution and law I have honored with pride. I’ve only actually met one dirty cop in 23 years, most are good it’s just sometimes the young ones have a difficult time dealing with the vast amounts of pressure and attacks against us and become defensively paranoid.
    Excellent!

Good to hear that you never violated anyone's rights like many LEO do regularly. The 2nd and the 4th are the most violated right infraction committed by the everyday cop on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiji View Post
    Excellent!

Good to hear that you never violated anyone's rights like many LEO do regularly. The 2nd and the 4th are the most violated right infraction committed by the everyday cop on the street.
    My experience is more people don’t fully understand their rights much less when they are actually violated. A perceived violation tends to be the norm by the public jury as opposed to actual violations. The public jury quickly comes to verdicts on cases without having any data other than their emotional feelings and it spreads like wildfire but when case law such as Graham v Connor, Terry v Ohio are used as a measuring stick, the violations are more of a exception as opposed to the rule.
    Slippy likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links