Greetings from Germany - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Greetings from Germany

This is a discussion on Greetings from Germany within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Welcome from Wisconsin...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Greetings from Germany

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Welcome from Wisconsin

Herzlich willkommen!

Quote Originally Posted by Eisregen View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm from Germany and interested in survival and prepper tactics. Hopefully i can learn something and maybe give a thing back.
    Sorry about my english languange. In future you will see... its not so good as it wanted to be.

Much respect for you american citizen!

Eisregen
    Hola my friend Eisregen! So far your English appears pretty dang good to me, better than mi Germano! I don't drink much beer but I sure enjoy some of your German Cervesa every so often!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Eisregen View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm from Germany and interested in survival and prepper tactics. Hopefully i can learn something and maybe give a thing back.
    Sorry about my english languange. In future you will see... its not so good as it wanted to be.

Much respect for you american citizen!

Eisregen
    Hearty weclome from DFW Texas area. Some of us sparackenzie a bit of deutch. Would you mind to interpret this: "Leibling..commie zee heah mitt da hosin en de hahn."
    Thanks.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Hearty weclome from DFW Texas area. Some of us sparackenzie a bit of deutch. Would you mind to interpret this: "Leibling..commie zee heah mitt da hosin en de hahn."
    Thanks.
    Central Texas Foreplay for "Woman, get them pantyhose off and get up in the truck!"

Joe

Welcome from Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Central Texas Foreplay for "Woman, get them pantyhose off and get up in the truck!"
    Wow your pretty darn fluent in that language. You hit the interpretation real close. Now I talked to one German lady and she said it means..lover come over here with your pants in your hand. She say if you want to say bring your panties..that is "hooten hosin." Not sure about the panty hose thing. Maybe the new German guy will know for sure how to say that.

that.
    Slippy likes this.

The Good Cop

Welcome from Florida.
    As a serious student of WWII for 60 years, I know a little about your geography.
    bigwheel likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Thanks for the friendly words all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Welcome from Alabama!
    Where in Germany? I was near Jever and was at Seiglesbach and Fiscbach. Spelling is probably wrong.
    Sorry, but i don't want to write my city name in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Hola my friend Eisregen! So far your English appears pretty dang good to me, better than mi Germano! I don't drink much beer but I sure enjoy some of your German Cervesa every so often!
    Maybe you would not believe me but i'm don't drinking much beer. At partys i take sometimes one or two bottles of corona beer. I guess you will know these trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Wow your pretty darn fluent in that language. You hit the interpretation real close. Now I talked to one German lady and she said it means..lover come over here with your pants in your hand. She say if you want to say bring your panties..that is "hooten hosin." Not sure about the panty hose thing. Maybe the new German guy will know for sure how to say that.
    I have unterstood it too but i had to laugh loud 'cause your funny spelling for me. Your german friend is right. It means exactly that.
    "Hose" means Pants (like Jeans) and "Slip" or "Höschen" means panties (like a tanga or something like this)

If you want to turn on some girls in germany try this: "Deine Unterwäsche würde gut zu meiner Bettdecke passen."
    In english that means something like: "Your panties would be awesome fit to my bed linen."
    But i dont garant a success. German girls are kinda serious.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Welcome from Florida.
    As a serious student of WWII for 60 years, I know a little about your geography.
    As a student you definily know also the polish geography, isn't it? Because i am from Poland but i am living in Germany.

@Eisregen i like you already. No worries about the city. I am finding it funny, that in Germany, you drink Corona Beers (I do to, but in New Mexico).
    Alas, we will probably learn more from you, than you from us.
    We love people who offer different views, different upbringing, and well just ANYTHING different.
    I welcome you, as my German Grandmother would say " BY GOLLY".
    Denton, Slippy and Eisregen like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links