Hi from Canada
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi from Canada

This is a discussion on Hi from Canada within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Hi all! new member here - living in the burbs outside of Toronto, Canada. I'm fairly new to prepping, used to do some when I ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Hi from Canada

Hi from Canada

Hi all!

new member here - living in the burbs outside of Toronto, Canada. I'm fairly new to prepping, used to do some when I lived in the Seattle area, but haven't done any since moving home again.

I'm starting from scratch, and looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Tia
    Crunch and Denton like this.

Back at you from Washington State.

Canadian...eh? Hearty welcome from the DFW area of Texas. Got any guns?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Welcome from Mississippi! Interested in anything in particular or just all-around preparedness?

Canada, heh? I think I have a cousin up there. If you run into an American with a purple and white 'team jacket,' that's him. Tell him the war is over and he can come back to Milwaukee...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    No its not "heh".... its eh!

Geesh get it right knife boy!
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

I was born in Milwaukee, and we have a our own dialect. For example, I can tell if you're a tourist, Milwaukee is pronounced by the locals as "Muh wah key.'

Don't ask a local for directions, "Well, first ya go down by the viaduct, then you bend the street car tracks around, stay off Wisconsin Avenue until like about 81st, it's a mess..."

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Yeah I spent years on the south shore of the big lake in Wi. and the Fins and the Yoopers say "eh!" not "hey"
    Prepared One and bigwheel like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

I was born and raised on N. 36th Street. I hear you can't go there anymore unless you're in an armored personnel carrier. It was great there in 1955. My dad hated people. He told me we were moving, and he bought a lot in Menomonee Falls that had just become subdivided. I have a picture of it somewhere, taken from the highway. It was a big house for its time, but it looks like a tiny doll's house from the road!
    hawgrider likes this.

Big Wheel, no guns yet, however, they are on the list of items to get eventually.
    bigwheel likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links