Hi from UK - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi from UK

This is a discussion on Hi from UK within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; NE Scotland. North of Aberdeen and Inverness Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Hi from UK

NE Scotland. North of Aberdeen and Inverness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slippy, Jacky and bigwheel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marica View Post
    Welcome from Mississippi! What interests you?
    Hi Marica, I've followed YouTube videos and blogs ect for a few years but never met anyone with the common interest. Figured I'd try a forum and see what real peoples ideas and take on stuff is
    MountainGirl likes this.

I normally visit the west coast tbh , Isle of mull, Skye ect but used to get the ferry from Aberdeen as a kid when we lived in Shetlands
    Slippy and bigwheel like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Hey Jacky..hearty welcome over here from the DFW of Texas. Saw in the thread you already know the best way for a smart chap in the UK to Prep...is to get your buns outta there. Plenty of room in Texas. All right minded folks like the non democrat parts of Foat Wurth. Plenty of water..still rational cops..and everybody packs a gun so most folks dont start any trouble. Herss a typical non democrat part of town and or adjacent hick towns.
    https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/76137
    Slippy and Jacky like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    I normally visit the west coast tbh , Isle of mull, Skye ect but used to get the ferry from Aberdeen as a kid when we lived in Shetlands
    Name:  avatar35005_1.gif.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  9.4 KB

Cute picture Jacky! The Sweaters are awesome!

Just curious as to which one is you? The cute little bald fella with the beard or the big rugged looking chap on the right side of the pic? Looks like you guys are having a pretty good time!
    Inor and hawgrider like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Hey Jacky..hearty welcome over here from the DFW of Texas. Saw in the thread you already know the best way for a smart chap in the UK to Prep...is to get your buns outta there. Plenty of room in Texas. All right minded folks like the non democrat parts of Foat Wurth. Plenty of water..still rational cops..and everybody packs a gun so most folks dont start any trouble. Herss a typical non democrat part of town and or adjacent hick towns.
    Hey bigwheel,

Any of them homes within walkin' distance of the Sports Bar? Don't need to get popped for DWI trying to make it home after having a few with your and your buddies...
    Jacky and bigwheel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Hey man, I'd honestly think I'd love it over your side. What about jobs ? It's took me and my partner a while to find (half) decent jobs over here with some security and even longer to save a deposit for our house Seems a much more laid back way of life

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Name:  avatar35005_1.gif.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  9.4 KB

Cute picture Jacky! The Sweaters are awesome!

Just curious as to which one is you? The cute little bald fella with the beard or the big rugged looking chap on the right side of the pic? Looks like you guys are having a pretty good time!
    Hahaha I'm the little bearded fella on the left

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Slippy likes this.

Figured I'd try a forum and see what real peoples ideas and take on stuff is
    It's real here, that's for sure. Real what, I'm not certain.
    Jacky, Slippy, paulag1955 and 1 others like this.

Welcome from Washington state, Jacky!
    Jacky likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links