Hello from the Midwest - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello from the Midwest

This is a discussion on Hello from the Midwest within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Welcome from Wisconsin...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Hello from the Midwest

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Welcome from Wisconsin
    San likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    Around 2010 there was a HUGE flood in Chicago.
    I heard about that all the way into my home in Wisconsin.

Rumors had it that the flood did 20 billion dollars of improvements. It sounds like a lot, but most of that money went to refurbishing toll booths...
    San likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Welcome to the group from souther AZ. Born in central WIS, and then spent 40 years living in the hell hole of ILL.
    It is easy to become disinchanted with prepping, until something bad happens. Keep the faith.
    San likes this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    Born in central WIS, and then spent 40 years living in the hell hole of ILL.
    Yikes, you're trapped in Illinois? If I send you a dollar 45 cents you can pay that at the toll booth and get back to Wisconsin!

The only good thing to come out of Illinois was yellow Oleo. I am told that some yahoo in Illinois put up a map on a local bulletin board documenting the fastest route to Madison. Unfortunately my area hands out welfare coupons to anyone, even Bear fans.

Right now I'm packing stuff you'll need. I already have put aside a map to get to the Museum of Science and Industry (you can hide out in the U-505), an eleven inch switchblade and latest rendition of African American slang.

Oh, and never talk to the really pretty women--they're all men...
    San likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Welcome from West Virginia! Tourist is from Wisconsin, he should be dropping by any moment.
    San likes this.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Welcome neighbor.
    San likes this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Super Moderator

Welcome welcome!!

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
    San likes this.

Howdy!
    San likes this.

Hearty welcome from the DFW area of Texas..with heavy empahasis on the F..as in Foat Wurth. I would not learn to hunt cute little animals if I was you. Plenty of time to learn how to do it when the time comes. Just get in some good target practice for shooting humans and you be a pro at hunting. The Toronto Gal used to say when the USSR collapsed they called cats roof rabbits and her Mama made soap out of dog fat. They are surprisingly tasty...according to her. Best barter items are Vodka Cigarets and toilet paper seems like. Let us stock up on that?
    Slippy and San like this.

San

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Great, Glad you are here. I hope you will also consider getting into the assault on liberalism and buy firearms and ammo for the upcoming stand.
    already on it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links