Hi from Tel Aviv - Page 4

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi from Tel Aviv

This is a discussion on Hi from Tel Aviv within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Originally Posted by Anarchist Abroad Hey all! I'm Omer, an anarchist and an off-grid enthusiast. My main focus at the moment is on creating a ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Hi from Tel Aviv

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist Abroad View Post
    Hey all!

I'm Omer, an anarchist and an off-grid enthusiast. My main focus at the moment is on creating a true self-sufficient transportation solution, since this seems to be a somewhat neglected area in our collective arsenal.

I hope to learn a lot from you all, and maybe contribute a little back, as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read!
    Well...Not a fan of anarchy....but I am a fan of off grid living and self sustainable transportation....so....er....well..we have that going for us...

welcome from...the trailer park.
    bigwheel and Anarchist Abroad like this.

Thanks @Annie @A Watchman @Old SF Guy !

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Lets not get too chummy right yet. He may be some kinda trickster coming to cause problems. Ya just never know huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Well...Not a fan of anarchy....but I am a fan of off grid living and self sustainable transportation....so....er....well..we have that going for us...
    I certainly did not come to cause problems

Honestly, I'm not much into politics. I will always be an anarchist because I will never achieve true freedom, the world isn't built this way. But now I have my pet project to keep me feeling like I'm doing something to be more independent, and that is the best motivating factor ever. It's really time-consuming and I can at least focus on creativity and tune out a lot of negativity.

From the endearing welcome I've received so far I can hope that most people here would see the huge common grounds we share, and will feel free to be as chummy as they like!
    bigwheel and Slippy like this.

Thanks @Annie @A Watchman @Old SF Guy !

I certainly did not come to cause problems

Honestly, I'm not much into politics. I will always be an anarchist because I will never achieve true freedom, the world isn't built this way. But now I have my pet project to keep me feeling like I'm doing something to be more independent, and that is the best motivating factor ever. It's really time-consuming and I can at least focus on creativity and tune out a lot of negativity.

From the endearing welcome I've received so far I can hope that most people here would see the huge common grounds we share, and will feel free to be as chummy as they like!
    Well who am I to judge someone for liking spiders.....welcome....

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Welcome.
    Anarchist Abroad likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Welcome AA from Arizona (a climate not too different from Israel). I moved here by choice from a water-rich, forested area and have not looked back for a second. But to each his own.

I spent some time in Tel Aviv and Jeanine and LOVED it! But I was there for business, so I did not have time to do the tourist schtick. I keep hoping I get invited back because I would love to extend the trip a few days and see more.

Again welcome!
    Anarchist Abroad and bigwheel like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Thanks @rice paddy daddy & @Inor

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I keep hoping I get invited back because I would love to extend the trip a few days and see more.
    Let me know if you're planning a trip, I'll get you covered in Tel Aviv
    bigwheel, Inor and Denton like this.

Thanks @rice paddy daddy & @Inor

Let me know if you're planning a trip, I'll get you covered in Tel Aviv
    Yikes..Inor..sounds like our new pal is going to send some cute hookers up to your room at the Holy Land Hotel...depending on what the got ya covered thing means in that part of da world. Lets not tell Miz Inor about this until we can clarify the offer. Would not want her jumping to any conclusions ya know?
    Anarchist Abroad and Inor like this.

Yikes..Inor..sounds like our new pal is going to send some cute hookers up to your room at the Holy Land Hotel...depending on what the got ya covered thing means in that part of da world. Lets not tell Miz Inor about this until we can clarify the offer. Would not want her jumping to any conclusions ya know?
    Have all the anarchists you met been into hookers?! I'm not!

Have all the anarchists you met been into hookers?! I'm not!
    Well we didnt know. Not many anarchists around these parts. I thought yall would be sorta like Libertarians. They think hooking should be legal along with dope smoking and such things. Guess not. Sorry. sniff sniff. Didnt mean to hurl any insults.

I had not thought of that... We'll have to get clarification from Pastor Dwight on that one. Are hookers in the Holy Land really a sin?

I might just have to drop my rates for Israeli customers...
    Anarchist Abroad likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links