New member from the micronation of the Holy Christian Kingdom of Gyanganj - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New member from the micronation of the Holy Christian Kingdom of Gyanganj

This is a discussion on New member from the micronation of the Holy Christian Kingdom of Gyanganj within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; I as well looked into it. Discovered he same thing. Facts definitely weighing in favor of hoax or semi-hoax. You can fool some of he ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: New member from the micronation of the Holy Christian Kingdom of Gyanganj

I as well looked into it. Discovered he same thing. Facts definitely weighing in favor of hoax or semi-hoax. You can fool some of he people so.....(you know the rest)

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by jimcosta View Post
    Watchman: I'll tell you what. I recognize this is a Prepper site and some may be angered or offended by my position on a holy and sacred meme in our culture such as this. But because you suggest it, I will add more logic / evidence bullets to the original post, but only if no single member here suggests that I leave it alone and just offer conversation by email. I will wait until Noon CST tomorrow to make the decision.

I wrote a long analysis of my research about six years ago but cannot locate it now. Therefore some of the facts may be fuzzy. If I do post again I may come back a few days later to fill in some of the actual facts if anyone is interested in that. In my original research I relied on a few great Youtubes by experts on this subject, but today I discovered that Youtube has deleted them. However I did find some great articles out there.
    The Final Solution is a historical fact.
    I have studied WW2 for almost 60 years. The voluminous amount of documentation on the mass extermination of Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, disabled people, religious leaders, communists and others can not be disputed.
    You mention Auschwitz as one example. Auschwitz was not a "Death Camp" per se, rather a Concentration Camp where prisoners were sent to be worked to death as slave labor for German industry. There were quite a number of these, mostly located in Germany itself.
    You stated that Eisenhower did not mention anything about this in his memoir. Wrong - he mentions his visit to Ohrdruf concentration camp, near the town of Gotha, Germany in his "Crusade In Europe" (Doubleday, 1948) on pages 408 & 409. There are also photos of him there surveying dead bodies along with Patton and Bradley.

The fact that not many Americans mentioned the vast scale of Nazi atrocities is because the main killing centers were located in Eastern Europe, mainly Poland. The major camps, established specifically to kill large amounts of people were Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka. There were a few others, such as Chelmno, but those were the Big Three.
    These camps were the result of a series of steps.
    First, there were four SS Einsatzgruppen units who followed behind the German army on the march eastward and simply rounded up their victims, killed them with gunfire, and buried the bodies.
    This proved to be too manpower intensive and was using ammunition the troops at the front desperately needed.
    The next experiment was the Gas Vans. Diesel trucks had their exhaust plumbed into the enclosed rear, the victims were loaded up to be "resettled", and the trucks driven around until all were dead. This proved to not be economical, the scale of killing was way too small for the task at hand.

Then, the Death Camps were built. Jews (and others) from across occupied Europe were shipped by rail to these camps, executed by the gas Zyklon B, and then the bodies were buried.
    You are correct on the burning - it was tried by piling bodies on large metal racks for incineration but found to be impractical, so burial was used. Up until near the end when they were just left in piles to rot.
    An excellent reference on these extermination camps, complete with tables showing extermination dates, numbers of victims, and which ghetto they were transported from is "Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, The Operation Reinhard Death Camps", by Yitzhak Arad, Indiana University Press, 1987.

There are many excellent references on the subject. Here are several others I grabbed from my shelves:
    "The Incomparable Crime" by Roger Manvell and Heinrich Fraenkel, G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1967
    "The Theory And Practice Of Hell" by Eugen Kogon, translated from the German by Heinz Norden, Farrar, Straus and Cudahy Inc, 1950
    For documentation of not only the Final Solution, but all of Germany's crimes against humanity, read "Justice At Nuremberg" by Robert E. Conot, Carroll & Graf, 1983.
    Denton, A Watchman, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    The Final Solution is a historical fact.
    I have studied WW2 for almost 60 years. The voluminous amount of documentation on the mass extermination of Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, disabled people, religious leaders, communists and others can not be disputed.
    You mention Auschwitz as one example. Auschwitz was not a "Death Camp" per se, rather a Concentration Camp where prisoners were sent to be worked to death as slave labor for German industry. There were quite a number of these, mostly located in Germany itself.
    You stated that Eisenhower did not mention anything about this in his memoir. Wrong - he mentions his visit to Ohrdruf concentration camp, near the town of Gotha, Germany in his "Crusade In Europe" (Doubleday, 1948) on pages 408 & 409. There are also photos of him there surveying dead bodies along with Patton and Bradley.

The fact that not many Americans mentioned the vast scale of Nazi atrocities is because the main killing centers were located in Eastern Europe, mainly Poland. The major camps, established specifically to kill large amounts of people were Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka. There were a few others, such as Chelmno, but those were the Big Three.
    These camps were the result of a series of steps.
    First, there were four SS Einsatzgruppen units who followed behind the German army on the march eastward and simply rounded up their victims, killed them with gunfire, and buried the bodies.
    This proved to be too manpower intensive and was using ammunition the troops at the front desperately needed.
    The next experiment was the Gas Vans. Diesel trucks had their exhaust plumbed into the enclosed rear, the victims were loaded up to be "resettled", and the trucks driven around until all were dead. This proved to not be economical, the scale of killing was way too small for the task at hand.

Then, the Death Camps were built. Jews (and others) from across occupied Europe were shipped by rail to these camps, executed by the gas Zyklon B, and then the bodies were buried.
    You are correct on the burning - it was tried by piling bodies on large metal racks for incineration but found to be impractical, so burial was used. Up until near the end when they were just left in piles to rot.
    An excellent reference on these extermination camps, complete with tables showing extermination dates, numbers of victims, and which ghetto they were transported from is "Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, The Operation Reinhard Death Camps", by Yitzhak Arad, Indiana University Press, 1987.

There are many excellent references on the subject. Here are several others I grabbed from my shelves:
    "The Incomparable Crime" by Roger Manvell and Heinrich Fraenkel, G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1967
    "The Theory And Practice Of Hell" by Eugen Kogon, translated from the German by Heinz Norden, Farrar, Straus and Cudahy Inc, 1950
    For documentation of not only the Final Solution, but all of Germany's crimes against humanity, read "Justice At Nuremberg" by Robert E. Conot, Carroll & Graf, 1983.
    Brother, I've dealt with accidents and incidents. I've dealt with bodies. I've been divorced twice. I've been ambulanced to the ER three times. None of them compares to my visit to Dachau, Germany. The ovens. Humans did that. That is what gives me nightmares. Fellow humans who give in to demonic whisperings.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Thank you RPD.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    Welcome from Wisconsin. Gasoline even treated doesn’t have a long shelf life, diesel a �� longer, propane can be stored indefinitely. Personally, in my SHTF planning, fuel isn’t a priority for the reasons previously stated, I plan on traveling on foot if need be. Roads and highways for the most part would be a death trap, JMO......
    So if your planning on staying off the roads on foot. Then the plan is to trespass on other people property across country?? Sure way to end up dead or shot.

The backwoods that everyone thinks will be a cake walk will be heavily defended. You will not be welcomed with open arms into the backyards of others survival area. Especially once the shtf and law and order are gone. Been discussed numerous times on this forum. Be safe my friends.
    Last edited by Chipper; 07-11-2019 at 06:28 AM.
    jimcosta likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    The backwoods that everyone thinks will be a cake walk will be heavily defended.
    Which is why in the early days of the TEOTWAWKI, I intend to keep my wife and I inside our home, alarms sets, and firearms in every nook and cranny. This will be to keep itinerant traffic out of our home and off our land.

Obviously, we will run out of food and clean water at some point. That will necessitate moving around the community and even the county. The bad thing is that I will be in my late 70s, and the days of my street fightin' creds will be long over.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Part II of the Holocaust Hoax discussion is attached below as a PDF file.

Note that the first part of the discussion is on page 1 and part 2 begins on page 2.

Also note that I do not deny that millions of people died in the 40,000 German work camps. But I personally believe the issue of the 6 million Jews being gassed to death is not based on any fact.

I also advise any one who reads the Outline of Facts not to use Google search to research this subject. Use a free non-biased search engine like the free DuckDuckGo engine. Start your search by searching “Holocaust Hoax” but be prepared to read as all youtubes have been removed.

Disclaimer: I did the original research six years ago and have lost all my notes. I hastily wrote the attached based on memory. Therefore some of the statements may be off just a little such as how many persons are alleged to have been gassed at one time. Some say as many as 2,000 but for argument sake I suggest 1,000.

Happy Hunting!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jimcosta; 07-11-2019 at 04:58 PM.

The Good Cop

Why use duckduckgo or any other search engine?
    Go to a library, and read the printed word, millions of which have been written on the subject. This is what serious researchers and scholars do.

Using any computer search engine to do actual research is a high school level endeavor.
    It might just direct you to some place like https://www.stormfront.org/forum/index.php
    Of course, holocaust deniers would feel right at home there.

You are standing on the wrong side of history, Jim.
    Chiefster23 and Prepared One like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    So if your planning on staying off the roads on foot. Then the plan is to trespass on other people property across country?? Sure way to end up dead or shot.

The backwoods that everyone thinks will be a cake walk will be heavily defended. You will not be welcomed with open arms into the backyards of others survival area. Especially once the shtf and law and order are gone. Been discussed numerous times on this forum. Be safe my friends.
    Don’t worry Chipper, I won’t be coming past your spread, I already have several routes planned and owners of the property won’t be the problem, it the other trespassers I worry about and I also know that I am not expecting it to be a cake walk.....good day.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links