New From California - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New From California

This is a discussion on New From California within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Originally Posted by mastermclaster Whelp, I'm a college lad, so I'm currently working a minimum wage job and living in a dorm. So not quite ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: New From California

Quote Originally Posted by mastermclaster View Post
    Whelp, I'm a college lad, so I'm currently working a minimum wage job and living in a dorm. So not quite as bad a living at mom's but not much greater.
    Pay your dues. We can't all have the job of vice president in charge of bullshit paying 250K a year at 18. What are you studying?
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Pay your dues. We can't all have the job of vice president in charge of bullshit paying 250K a year at 18. What are you studying?
    History, wanting to be a teacher someday. I know it's not great pay, but it's an economically stable job.
    Prepared One likes this.

Sounds like a breakfast of champions. Thanks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by preppertac View Post
    Hey Nick I'm new to the forum too and I'm super impressed with where your mindset is at your age most young people I speak to are NOT concerned with such life topics (they're usually worried about playing Fortnite) kudos to you my friend. Your concerns with SS are super valid and your awareness is spot on but there's not much we can do except to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. At least you realize whats going and your doing something about preparing yourself I can't even get other grown adults to have the same level of awareness as you do and your 18!!! Stay Awesome Nick I guarantee one day your loved ones around you will be thankful being on the receiving end of your preparedness. preppertac.com
    Thank you for the compliments. I know that it's a little out of character for an 18 year old to be concerned about things like this, but I've always had a deep interest in history and politics, so it somewhat comes natural to me to be involved in current events. Oh, and welcome, hope to get you know you better here!

Whelp, I'm a college lad, so I'm currently working a minimum wage job and living in a dorm. So not quite as bad a living at mom's but not much greater.
    Well my Daddy figgered out back when I was a kid..school teachers should marry another school teacher. That way evereybodys off at once and double income thng. Being a teacher is a noble ambition. I was sort of a School teacher for 11 years as the school cop and DARE Lady of a big middle schoo additional duties to help the grade schools and the high school. Male school teachers are in short supply or were at my schools. Most of the lady school teachers I was around had rich husband and they taught school for fun. Our oldest boy went through several years of college as a Table waiter at a couple of resutarants. If you are polite its easy to knock down a hundred a day in tips. Cute girl customers give you their phone numbers etc.
    Last edited by bigwheel; 07-05-2019 at 03:47 PM.
    Slippy likes this.

History, wanting to be a teacher someday. I know it's not great pay, but it's an economically stable job.

A noble and challenging endeavor. Teach well and true.

The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history.

George Orwell
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Hey everybody I'm new to this forum as well and I'm super stoked to be apart of this community. I look forward to sharing and also learning from other members Happy belated 4th of July I hope you all have a great weekend! preppertac.com
    Hearty welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Well my Daddy figgered out back when I was a kid..school teachers should marry another school teacher. That way evereybodys off at once and double income thng. Being a teacher is a noble ambition. I was sort of a School teacher for 11 years as the school cop and DARE Lady of a big middle schoo additional duties to help the grade schools and the high school. Male school teachers are in short supply or were at my schools. Most of the lady school teachers I was around had rich husband and they taught school for fun. Our oldest boy went through several years of college as a Table waiter at a couple of resutarants. If you are polite its easy to knock down a hundred a day in tips. Cute girl customers give you their phone numbers etc.
    Your father's advice seems reasonable, however, I already have a special lady, and I don't think teaching is something that she'd want as a career. Although, she is interested in forensic science, so there could be some money in that. Thank you for your advice by the way. I didn't think I'd get as much life advice on this site as I have. Thank all of you guys honestly.

I don't know here teaching is a part time job summers off. Milwaukee $108,000 a year plus really great benefits and retirement. No bad
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Hey everybody I'm new to this forum as well and I'm super stoked to be apart of this community. I look forward to sharing and also learning from other members Happy belated 4th of July I hope you all have a great weekend! preppertac.com
    Hey preppertac!

Rest assured most of us are super-stoked that you are also part of the community.

Your new friend,

Slippy!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links