New from Colorado - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New from Colorado

This is a discussion on New from Colorado within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Speaking of the Plex, I gotta go to work. Y'all don't burn the place down!...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: New from Colorado

Super Moderator

Speaking of the Plex, I gotta go to work. Y'all don't burn the place down!
    hawgrider and bigwheel like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Nope. His company is based in Denver. He was looking for a cheaper place to store his gear. Rarely there, though. He also works for the military/industrial complex and spends the majority of the time working all over the country and the world. Still, he has had enough interaction time to know that you are wrong to condemn an entire town, let alone the entire state.
    Denton....Love you brother....but Colorado..... its gone gay my friend....I hate to be the one to tell you...but....they are all gay.....all of them... even the elderly....gay....like $2 dollar bill folks....faggots... Puff the magic faggons....hickory dickery cocks suckers

You still there @jD13F ????

Welcome buddy.... your in if you made it this far.... its like hazing....but legal...
    Last edited by Old SF Guy; 07-02-2019 at 11:59 AM.
    Piratesailor likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    You still there @jD13F ????
    Haha yeah I'm still here, just enjoying all this Colorado penis, because ya know... Colorado is full of them gays.
    bigwheel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jD13F View Post
    Haha yeah I'm still here, just enjoying all this Colorado penis, because ya know... Colorado is full of them gays.
    I get out to denver and broomfield every couple of months.... I go vegan and suck some societly acceptable stocks.....maybe we will meat up one day....you never know.... once you go straight...well, you never end up late.....

I look fondly on any place with a town named leadville

I get out to denver and broomfield every couple of months.... I go vegan and suck some societly acceptable stocks.....maybe we will meat up one day....you never know.... once you go straight...well, you never end up late.....
    Haha if you are ever around the south of colorado springs let me know. I can show you my marble collection and my dad's nudey magazines he kept in a shoebox.

You two girls get a room.
    Welcome from Farmington NM.
    You will fit right in.
    I just wanna say "thank you" to both of you.
    Donnie
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Haha if you are ever around the south of colorado springs let me know. I can show you my marble collection and my dad's nudey magazines he kept in a shoebox.
    See...I new this guy was a faggot...trying to get me to whack off in front of him....and wants me to play with his little balls....queer.
    Deebo likes this.

See...I new this guy was a faggot...trying to get me to whack off in front of him....and wants me to play with his little balls....queer.
    Haha holy shit.

You got me, it's my thing, I tried to get that move trademarked so I can earn dividends, but they said the Neverland Ranch Estate already filed before me.

Haven't you always wanted a monkey!!!!

Welcome.....jD13F...i shall call you Dave

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links