New from Colorado - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New from Colorado

This is a discussion on New from Colorado within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Originally Posted by Old SF Guy I wouldn't even hunt for pussy in colorado....more likely to get a him that wants to be a her.....land? ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: New from Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    I wouldn't even hunt for pussy in colorado....more likely to get a him that wants to be a her.....land? you're just asking to borrow something the state will own your ass for and charge you carbon taxes to give illegal aliens abortions..... colorado sucks...people who live in colorado suck...people who admit to living in colorado and think they don't suck are stupid people......don't be a stupid person....move out of colorado....
    Old SF Guy, your the old broke dick that's always angry on this forum aren't you? I would like to call you an ass but I think your gonna be my favorite person while on this site.
    Please do not change.
    Denton and hawgrider like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jD13F View Post
    Old SF Guy, your the old broke dick that's always angry on this forum aren't you? I would like to call you an ass but I think your gonna be my favorite person while on this site.
    Please do not change.
    Welcome to the forum.....you pussy.

Welcome to the forum.....you pussy.[/QUOTE]

Haha feeling right at home now.
    hawgrider likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Please do not change.
    He's an asshole. I can't throw rocks at him as I am an asshole, too. I'm simply more refined in the art of assholeoness.
    You are right; you'll grow to love @Old SF Guy .
    Last edited by Denton; 07-02-2019 at 11:08 AM.
    hawgrider and Old SF Guy like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Welcome to the forum.....you pussy.
    Guess he told you huh ya old crabass!
    Denton likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    He's an asshole. I can't throw rocks at him as I am an asshole, too. I'm simply more refined in the art of assholeoness.
    Denton likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

I am not an asshole...I'm an honest broker....an originalist....the gawwddamn paterfamilias. ya'll need to go suck start some starter pistols or some such nonsense. I just hate colorado and the gawddamn vegans who accosted me there..... acting like I don't love animals....I do...just more-so with A1 sauce than all natural....

I'll bet the OP works for a technology firm located near broomfield.......
    Last edited by Old SF Guy; 07-02-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Please do not change.
    These are my type of type "A" personalities.

I am not an asshole...I'm an honest broker....an originalist....the gawwddamn paterfamilias. ya'll need to go suck start some starter pistols or some such nonsense. I just hate colorado and the gawddamn vegans who accosted me there..... acting like I don't love animals....I do...just more-so with A1 sauce than all natural....

I'll bet the OP works for a technology firm located near broomfield.......
    Not to mention Veteran cat herder.

These are my type of type "A" personalities.
    You'll like it here then and fit right in. Stay away from Denver its getting pretty weird there so they say.

You damn right you can't throw rocks...friggin old incongruent bastard....hit me with a damn rock and I'll shoot your ass deader than a double A battery in berthas dildo.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links