Hey y'all!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hey y'all!

This is a discussion on Hey y'all! within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; New member from Mississippi. I have a question about portable solar panels and power banks. Thought a prepper forum would be the most efficient place ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Hey y'all!

Hey y'all!

New member from Mississippi. I have a question about portable solar panels and power banks. Thought a prepper forum would be the most efficient place to get an answer and an explanation for the answer. I'll post my question in an appropriate forum shortly.
    Slippy, bigwheel and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marica View Post
    New member from Mississippi. I have a question about portable solar panels and power banks. Thought a prepper forum would be the most efficient place to get an answer and an explanation for the answer. I'll post my question in an appropriate forum shortly.
    Welcome from deep inside the hidden bunker!! I know nothing about solar panels, but a few others here will be able to help you once you post your questions.

Welcome aboard, Marica. I'm sorry that I do not know a thing about solar panels, I'm a knife sharpener.

My guess is that several members already have solar panels and they can give you pertinent information. Enjoy this forum, I have friends here, and soon so will yiu!
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Welcome from Southeast Alabama.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Howdy from Houston.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Marica View Post
    Hello Marica

I know some knuckleheads from Mississippi.

Check out Backwoods Solar website for a good starting point on Solar Power.

https://www.backwoodssolar.com/

BTW, Marica, Slippy is one of my oldest forum friends here, and a valuable resource.

For example, Slip has blown up every solar panel, collectible car, garden gnome and non-flammable yard sign in his entire state. He once backed down a heavily armed bank robber with the truth of, "Ya' know, Ahab, last 75 fights I've been in I lost every single one of them--you know my luck has got to change..."

Sure, there are blast craters that seem to follow him, but if Mr. Slip tells you in a PM to "not touch that copper wire" listen to him! Trust me, Slip knows why...
    bigwheel and Slippy like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Thanks for the welcome! I haven't been on a forum in ages. Years and years ago I was active in APN forums but lost interest. Maybe I'll poke around here a bit-- looks fun!

And thanks for the link, Slippy, & the advise Tourist.
    bigwheel likes this.

Hearty welcome from the rational side of the DFW metromess. Thats the side farthest from Dallas which is known as Foat Wurth. Lot of testosterone laden manly males and nervous cows in this area. We dont know anything about solar panels over here..but sure as was prevously alleged...Slippy can tell a person all about what they need to know on the topic or any other subject of interest.
    Last edited by bigwheel; 05-05-2019 at 01:00 PM.
    Slippy likes this.

Joe

Welcome from Ohio

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links