I like to simulate circuits which make more efficient use of renewable resources ....
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I like to simulate circuits which make more efficient use of renewable resources ....

This is a discussion on I like to simulate circuits which make more efficient use of renewable resources .... within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; .... by recycling the forces which comprise electricity. We originally thought the atom was the simplest unit of matter. This was put forward by Democritus ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: I like to simulate circuits which make more efficient use of renewable resources ....

Cool I like to simulate circuits which make more efficient use of renewable resources ....

.... by recycling the forces which comprise electricity.

We originally thought the atom was the simplest unit of matter. This was put forward by Democritus of ancient Greece. But we've since modified our thinking to make the subatomic particles and their corresponding waves more fundamental than the atom. These subatomics supersede the atom for qualifying the word. Yet, we've never bothered to change our usage of the word, atom, to redirect our attention to these subatomic elements. In other words, we've never stopped calling the atom an atom and, instead, call its subatomics by the term: atom. Are we confused? What is the fundamental unit of all matter? Certainly not the atom by present line of thinking!

Eric P. Dollard points the way. He defines electricity as consisting of three ingredients: time, dielectricity and magnetism. I would suggest an alternate choice of words to substitute for the last two: the electromotive force and the magnetomotive force, respectively.

In any event, time would no longer be a dimension. It would be a force, although not a spatial force, but a force nonetheless. In all likelihood, the neutron is the equivalent subatomic force substituting for the word: time, since a difference of inherent frequency can easily distinguish among the various atomic numbers (along with their various isotopes) on the periodic chart of the elements and their consequentially differing atomic weights. And the electromotive force is just another way to say: electrons -- especially since electrons are known to possess a charge of electron volts. And the magnetomotive force is probably an acceptable term for the concept of the proton.

Why do I bring this up?

Because my simulations have managed to bring about a shift of current from voltage by 180 degrees of separation in a circuit powered by a sine wave voltage source. The difference between my methods and that of, let's say: an operational amplifier (for example), is that my circuits don't require any additional voltage source like the plus or minus 15V required by op-amps. Instead...

A high frequency sine wave of extremely low voltage is fed into a transformer, or a motorized transformer, of at least two parallel coils to each side of this motor-transformer. With the help of a few other components, a surge develops which requires some kind of switching alternately collapsing and rebuilding mini-surges so that the total outcome reflects the RMS equivalent of a conventional motor and prevents this device from cooking or shredding itself whenever its surge develops to an extreme value. {This sort of thing has been known to happen to shorted motors which are lightly loaded. -- See: Jim Murray's Transforming Generator, developed and tested during the 1970s, at eMedia Press.}

The consequence of this is: we no longer have to listen to TED talk speakers telling us that renewables are not economical if their output capacity is limited to their size, alone. We don't have to make a bigger solar panel to deliver more power. Nor do we have to increase the size of a wind farm to service the needs of a growing population since the use of transients to amplify an A/C system are an economical method of maximizing any power source, be it a renewable or something else.
    Last edited by Denton; 05-05-2019 at 10:32 PM.
    bigwheel likes this.

Super Moderator

I dunno about the rest of you but I like this guy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Annie and Slippy like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I dunno about the rest of you but I like this guy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I don't know what the heck he's talking about, but he's got a cute avatar.

Anyway, welcome, welcome!!
    bigwheel likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Anyone who is talking about Eric P. Dollard is a kook!

I have no idea who Eric P. Dollard is, but with a name like that, he's gotta be a kook. (Smuckers rip off)
    Smitty901 and bigwheel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyasi View Post

We originally thought the atom was the simplest unit of matter. This was put forward by Democritus of ancient Greece. But we've since modified our thinking to make the subatomic particles and their corresponding waves more fundamental than the atom. These subatomics supersede the atom for qualifying the word. Yet, we've never bothered to change our usage of the word, atom, to redirect our attention to these subatomic elements. In other words, we've never stopped calling the atom an atom and, instead, call its subatomics by the term: atom. Are we confused? What is the fundamental unit of all matter? Certainly not the atom by present line of thinking!

Eric P. Dollard points the way. He defines electricity as consisting of three ingredients: time, dielectricity and magnetism. I would suggest an alternate choice of words to substitute for the last two: the electromotive force and the magnetomotive force, respectively.

In any event, time would no longer be a dimension. It would be a force, although not a spatial force, but a force nonetheless. In all likelihood, the neutron is the equivalent subatomic force substituting for the word: time, since a difference of inherent frequency can easily distinguish among the various atomic numbers (along with their various isotopes) on the periodic chart of the elements and their consequentially differing atomic weights. And the electromotive force is just another way to say: electrons -- especially since electrons are known to possess a charge of electron volts. And the magnetomotive force is probably an acceptable term for the concept of the proton.

Why do I bring this up?

Because my simulations have managed to bring about a shift of current from voltage by 180 degrees of separation in a circuit powered by a sine wave voltage source. The difference between my methods and that of, let's say: an operational amplifier (for example), is that my circuits don't require any additional voltage source like the plus or minus 15V required by op-amps. Instead...

A high frequency sine wave of extremely low voltage is fed into a transformer, or a motorized transformer, of at least two parallel coils to each side of this motor-transformer. With the help of a few other components, a surge develops which requires some kind of switching alternately collapsing and rebuilding mini-surges so that the total outcome reflects the RMS equivalent of a conventional motor and prevents this device from cooking or shredding itself whenever its surge develops to an extreme value. {This sort of thing has been known to happen to shorted motors which are lightly loaded. -- See: Jim Murray's Transforming Generator, developed and tested during the 1970s, at eMedia Press.}

The consequence of this is: we no longer have to listen to TED talk speakers telling us that renewables are not economical if their output capacity is limited to their size, alone. We don't have to make a bigger solar panel to deliver more power. Nor do we have to increase the size of a wind farm to service the needs of a growing population since the use of transients to amplify an A/C system are an economical method of maximizing any power source, be it a renewable or something else.

I describe this method, in a book I've been developing multiple editions of, at Amazon since Wikimedia Commons removed all of my files, recently, claiming it was nonsense. That should be for you or I to decide since "Commons" implies "commonly available". So, I went private hoping this will give me greater immunity from anyone hitting the delete key.

Since I'm a newcomer here, instead of a link, search Amazon using my name: Vinyasi or the title of my latest edition: Extending the Range of Electric Vehicles by Maximizing their Amp-Hours which I've managed to translate into Español with the help of Google translator: Ampliación de la Gama de Vehículos Eléctricos al Maximizar sus Horas-Amperio.
    Welcome from DFW. We been needing a scientifically minded injuneer over here. Think you will fit right in.

Me thinks this is that whole Tesla Generator concept that was hyped many moons ago. I'll tell you what cat....You figure a way to get an electric car to tow my RV and get me up at hill and down it at highway speeds....By god I'll buy your friggin book.

But in truth we have seen this concept previously with the development of batteries based on plutonium and other periodic table elements that are radio active. It is on this science that Lithium batteries where developed. Yes you can replace the time factor with isotopes ...but then you have to deal with that whole skin melting, cancer eating you up from the inside, burnt flesh smelling air that is getting recirculated in your new cars AC.

but good luck with that.
    Last edited by Old SF Guy; 05-05-2019 at 07:42 PM.
    AquaHull, Slippy, Denton and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Me thinks this is that whole Tesla Generator concept that was hyped many moons ago. I'll tell you what cat....You figure a way to get an electric car to tow my RV and get me up at hill and down it at highway speeds....By god I'll buy your friggin book.

But in truth we have seen this concept previously with the development of batteries based on plutonium and other periodic table elements that are radio active. It is on this science that Lithium batteries where developed. Yes you can replace the time factor with isotopes ...but then you have to deal with that whole skin melting, cancer eating you up from the inside, burnt flesh smelling air that is getting recirculated in your new cars AC.

but good luck with that.
    https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/....php?p=1911089

Ya, I was around when it came out
    Slippy and bigwheel like this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

The Good Cop

Hey, I'm just a dumb old truck driver that barely graduated high school.
    But I made it to 70 years of age with only knowing a few things about electricity.
    1. Alternating current hurts like hell. and
    2. Spin an armature in a field and you can charge your truck batteries and power the headlights and the all important air conditioner. Oh, and the CB radio.

Heck, Old SF Guy just amazed the heck out of me. Good knowledge, Sarge.
    Denton and bigwheel like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

You had me at; I LIKE TO STIMULATE CIRCUITS...

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyasi View Post

Why do I bring this up?

I describe this method, in a book I've been developing multiple editions of, at Amazon since Wikimedia Commons removed all of my files, recently, claiming it was nonsense. That should be for you or I to decide since "Commons" implies "commonly available". So, I went private hoping this will give me greater immunity from anyone hitting the delete key.

Since I'm a newcomer here, instead of a link, search Amazon using my name: Vinyasi or the title of my latest edition: Extending the Range of Electric Vehicles by Maximizing their Amp-Hours which I've managed to translate into Español with the help of Google translator: Ampliación de la Gama de Vehículos Eléctricos al Maximizar sus Horas-Amperio.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

Super Moderator

Am I the only mod who thought it'd be a good idea to delete any references to a book? Sheesh!

I'll admit, when I was in avionics school, my understanding of transistors didn't kick in until the next quarter. Still, I have to say that this sounds like science fiction.
    modfan, bigwheel and 1skrewsloose like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links