Howdy from Western CO - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Howdy from Western CO

This is a discussion on Howdy from Western CO within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Originally Posted by dmdolby Nah, I like it out here. I’m like 5 hours west of Denver so it’s not too bad. Got a public ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Howdy from Western CO

Quote Originally Posted by dmdolby View Post
    Nah, I like it out here. I’m like 5 hours west of Denver so it’s not too bad. Got a public gun range 10 minutes from my house too
    Hell, that is Utah. You is more or less a Utah boy. Welcome any way.
    bigwheel likes this.

Was thinking Grand Junction maybe. Thats a fer piece from Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Was thinking Grand Junction maybe. Thats a fer piece from Denver.
    Pretty Close to GJ

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Welcome, welcome!!
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

Pretty Close to GJ
    That far west may be fine, so good for you ….. being the wildlife lover I am, you got any snow bunny pics?
    bigwheel likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Pretty Close to GJ
    That far west may be fine, so good for you ….. being the wildlife lover I am, you got any snow bunny pics?
    Unfortunately not lol. Didn’t have time to hit the slopes this winter
    A Watchman likes this.

A few years back while Bambi slaying in Colarado near Durango...a pal got bucked off his rent a horse twice and wound up wiith two broke arms. While they were tending to him at the ER they brought in a guy who had got his thumb shot off while hunting up near Rifle. The guy and his horse was well red ribboned up etc. He say some ahole shot his horse out from under him and when he peered up over the top of the dead horse the same guy shot his thumb off. General theory was he had probably spooked somebodys deer or Elk and they were mad. People from that area can be grumpy.

A few years back while Bambi slaying in Colarado near Durango...a pal got bucked off his rent a horse twice and wound up wiith two broke arms. While they were tending to him at the ER they brought in a guy who had got his thumb shot off while hunting up near Rifle. The guy and his horse was well red ribboned up etc. He say some ahole shot his horse out from under him and when he peered up over the top of the dead horse the same guy shot his thumb off. General theory was he had probably spooked somebodys deer or Elk and they were mad. People from that area can be grumpy.
    I’ve never been hunting before. I do plan on getting into it out here though. I mean, I’ve hit 2 deer in 3 months since moving out here. They’re everywhere. Hopefully I don’t piss anyone off like that!

Well glad you never picked up any bad habits of liking to klll God's innocent Creatures. I was a bloodthisty killing machine sportsmen until age 40. When I got saved all of that went away. We buy our meat at Kroger nowadays and I only kill rats and humans who really need it.

Well glad you never picked up any bad habits of liking to klll God's innocent Creatures. I was a bloodthisty killing machine sportsmen until age 40. When I got saved all of that went away. We buy our meat at Kroger nowadays and I only kill rats and humans who really need it.
    hmmmm. Can’t tell if sarcastic or serious lol. I’ve never had a problem with hunting. Just never had someone to show me how or take me out. I’m good with a rifle (Marine Corps) but That’s about it.
    bigwheel likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links