Howdy from Western CO - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Howdy from Western CO

This is a discussion on Howdy from Western CO within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Welcome from Ohio...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Howdy from Western CO

Joe

Welcome from Ohio

Can yall get meds in your area?
    A Watchman and Deebo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    What kind of meds?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dmdolby View Post
    Hey all! I’m a brand new prepper from western CO. My wife and I moved out here about 7 months ago, and after experiencing power outages from snow storms and avalanches, we both realized the need to be prepared for natural disasters out here. Currently working on food and water for at least 2 weeks to get us started
    Food and water is a good place to start, next …… ditch liberal infested Colorado. They done ruined a good thing.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    bigwheel,
    I know a couple of them weed smoking Colorado folks …. they like to grow their stuff in laboratories these days, aint like the homegrown stuff we used to know.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Welcome from Houston. I used to live in Colorado. Watch those mountain passes!
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dmdolby View Post
    Hey all! I’m a brand new prepper from western CO. My wife and I moved out here about 7 months ago, and after experiencing power outages from snow storms and avalanches, we both realized the need to be prepared for natural disasters out here. Currently working on food and water for at least 2 weeks to get us started
    Food and water is a good place to start, next …… ditch liberal infested Colorado. They done ruined a good thing.
    Nah, I like it out here. I’m like 5 hours west of Denver so it’s not too bad. Got a public gun range 10 minutes from my house too
    A Watchman and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Welcome from Houston. I used to live in Colorado. Watch those mountain passes!
    They can be brutal! Was almost stuck in a whiteout near Durango last week.
    Prepared One, Denton and Deebo like this.

Yep, they can sneak up on you fast. I would recommend a well equipped GHB as well as certain additional items that are specific to those conditions. I think every year or so they find someone that was not prepared for the conditions in those mountains and died. Start with the basics and prepare for what is likely in your area, then work concentrically outward from there.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Yep, they can sneak up on you fast. I would recommend a well equipped GHB as well as certain additional items that are specific to those conditions. I think every year or so they find someone that was not prepared for the conditions in those mountains and died. Start with the basics and prepare for what is likely in your area, then work concentrically outward from there.
    I’ve just started researching GHBs. Also things for snow recovery and warmth to keep in my Jeep. I drive 3-4000 miles a month all over western CO and the weather doesn’t care about my plans lol.
    Denton and Prepared One like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links