Greetings from SoCal
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Greetings from SoCal

This is a discussion on Greetings from SoCal within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Hi everyone, Kind of behind enemy lines here, so to speak. I live and work in San Diego, in the medical field working for the ...

Greetings from SoCal

Hi everyone,

Kind of behind enemy lines here, so to speak. I live and work in San Diego, in the medical field working for the Navy. Been in for about 6 years, my time is coming up.

I enjoy what gun rights I do have here, but have some non-CA compliant stuff back in my home state of Michigan. Glad I'm not suffering the weather back there right now though. Camping and off-roading (dirt bikes and trucks) when I can, at least CA is great for that in some areas.

I'm an extreme newbie to prepping, in all forms. Ammunition, food, literature, you name it. Sadly though I live in a 500 sq ft apartment, so my space is kind of limited. I plan on purchasing or renting a much bigger house in the next couple years, in a free state. Maybe one of you folks can tell me how to start, with such limited space?

Well thank you for your time. Looking forward to not getting trolled for not making an intro post lol

The Good Cop

Welcome from Florida. Thank you for serving our country.
    I was Army. For 2 years, 8 months, and 28 days.
    But I wasn't counting.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Sponsored Links