Hello from The Mountains of Arizona - Page 3

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello from The Mountains of Arizona

This is a discussion on Hello from The Mountains of Arizona within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Originally Posted by GrannyPrepper You sound like a good father. You can compost to improve your soil or have some good soil hauled in for ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Hello from The Mountains of Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by GrannyPrepper View Post
    You sound like a good father. You can compost to improve your soil or have some good soil hauled in for your gardens.I am hoping to move in the spring and the mountains of Arizona is my first choice. I am wondering if you know any places for sale ? I only need 2 to 20 acres.I am looking for an owner contract or rent to own but at modest price.I would love to move in the spring.I would prefer a place with a small home, cabin .My husband is disabled in a wheelchair so I would need a warm and safe place for him.I am a retired home health/ nursing assistant, and am a rancher.I cook, sew, garden, can, make my own soaps , shampoos and cleaners( all natural)I can hunt, shoot etc.I am a tough little woman.I am 62 but look much younger.Most people guess me to be 20 to 22 years younger.I do not smoke, drink or do drugs .I live a good and clean life and I am honest, hardworking, dependable and very tenacious. I am hoping to find some cheap land with a good water source .Any information anyone could provide would be helpful. I am not looking to pay much and it has to be rent to own or owner contract with water
    Before I make my next move ….. is this a want ad for a hubby?
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by themerge2020 View Post
    I love to talk about it. I might start a thread on it, I am a little depressed tonight to hang around much on this forum. I just came to the realization I need to put my dog down. I have had her for 13 years and it is kicking my ass.
    Throw it out there and we will see out it bounces here. Sorry to hear about your friend.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Welcome to the forum. Apparently, you joined a few days before I did..........so both newbies! I and particularly my wife are interested in all things metaphysical so we would be interested in any of your posts I am sure. Again, welcome!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by linerider View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Apparently, you joined a few days before I did..........so both newbies! I and particularly my wife are interested in all things metaphysical so we would be interested in any of your posts I am sure. Again, welcome!
    I love metaphysical stuff too. Small world.

Joe

Welcome from Ohio

Hello from the Heartland.

I too think our planet is ready for another cycle. Part of me is wondering if Yellowstone will have anything to do with it. (or the ring of fire for that matter).
    There are a few people on here who know how to grow stuff, just ask questions (start a thread in proper category) and you'll get replies. Could you get soil to put in those large pots and grow enough to live on? They could be put inside near windows?
    bigwheel likes this.
    Everybody seems to have a right, but who has any responsibility?

"It's better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Abe Lincoln

Welcome. The two thoughts you can believe in are: The world is changing and we are all doomed...or the world is changing, but slow enough to adapt.

One leads you to prepare to live as long as you can.... the other prepares you to live for as long as your alive..... yep...I'm as bad as I sound....welcome to the forum.

OSFG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links