Hi ! From a mountain in Idaho !
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Hi ! From a mountain in Idaho ! within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; I just joined today. My profile probably gives enough info detail. I spend most of my internet time here The Traditional American Movement • Portal ...

I just joined today. My profile probably gives enough info detail. I spend most of my internet time here The Traditional American Movement • Portal where I am known as hoodoo. I came here today because I have just developed a new type of hand pump for drilled wells that can be installed by the homeowner without outside help and without removing the existing submersible electric pump. I have been asked by my customers ( water well customers) for something like this for years. In my 40 years in the well business none of the major pump manufacturers have bothered to fill this need so my partner and I did and are completing our endurance tests this month.

I hope I haven't broken a site rule against introducing products. If I have I apologize and will stop. Replies from mods or admins to this thread will help me.

Hello and welcome from southwest MO!
    "I don't know what weapons will be used in World War Three, but in World War Four they will use sticks and stones."
    Albert Einstein
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gitnready4it View Post
    Hello and welcome from southwest MO!
    Thanks for the welcome, neighbor. I'm a little West of you :D

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

hi from lebanon oregon i just moved from baker city and we have a well with a sumersable pump so youre post made me take notice and i would like to know all that their is to know about youre invention for my personal use. when the power goes out and maybe for good some day i will need water. thank you in advance david!

Hi David ! The Storm Pump is a new rendition of an old pump. The difference is that we have managed to build it in a narrow profile so that it can be installed by you, without removing the submersible pump. Basically it is a handpump. We will also offer more mechanical drives that replace the hand lever with a simple cam that can be run off a stationary bike, etc. The Storm Pump delivers 50 psi pressure and a gallon per 7 pumps of the handle. You can call me at 208-277-7416 anytime for more details. I probably shouldn't take up this thread with it. Please don't hesitate, call me.

Welcome stormpump.
    "In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish mans devours all he has." Proverbs 21:20 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Your good, and welcome to the forum!

:D Thank you !

Sponsored Links