Newb from Maine
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Newb from Maine

This is a discussion on Newb from Maine within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Hi all, I'd like to introduce myself. I am PrepperMama and I am from Maine. I'm a happily married mama of 3 wonderful children. I ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By survival

Thread: Newb from Maine

Newb from Maine

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce myself. I am PrepperMama and I am from Maine. I'm a happily married mama of 3 wonderful children. I am new on the prepper journey and just got started a few weeks ago.

I am a prepper who is worried about the impending economic collapse in the US. I have an advanced degree in economics and see some grave times ahead for our great nation. If it were just me on this journey, I probably wouldn't be doing much prep at all. But I've got a family now and little ones to worry about. Making sure my family is prepared for the collapse is my main goal and focus.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here on the Prepper forums.

Welcome PrepperMama,

I started prepping shortly after I took macro-econ 101. I remember reading about fractional reserve banking and thinking this is systemically flawed. Now I listen to Marc Faber, Nouriel Roubini, Peter Schiff, Jim Rodgers and Jim Rawles. They all say the same thing you are saying. I think Bernanke would say the same thing if he could. I am writing a 7 Step Preparedness Plan for new preppers if you get a chance to check it out.

Have a blessed day!

"A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it."
    Proverbs 22:3

Thanks, PrepperRecon!

I love Peter Schiff too! And you're right, Bernanke knows what's coming too, he's just not allowed to say it. The 'invisible hand' is about to slap us all around in a big way.

I am gonna go check out the plan link you posted right now.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum! Would love some live Maine Lobster after TEOTWAWKI!
    preppermama likes this.

The funny thing is that during the depression, that's all prisoners were fed here in Maine. There's actually a state law on the books now that prisoners may only be fed lobster a certain number of times each week. Lobster wasn't in fashion back then I guess.

Sponsored Links