existing bug out property and prepper group
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on existing bug out property and prepper group within the New Jersey forums, part of the Regions category; I have acquired almost 50 acres in southern central NY state west of the catskills. I have 2 other prepper families that I plan to ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: existing bug out property and prepper group

I have acquired almost 50 acres in southern central NY state west of the catskills. I have 2 other prepper families that I plan to have work and use our land with us in a bug out scenario. Currently we are building our primitive camp. If your faith is extremely important to you, and you are prepared for what is coming we might be able to take on new members under certain conditions and requirements. We need to make sure that the property can sustain us all. If you do not have many survival skills we can train you if you are serious and can meet the requirements. We would expect however that you cache your own preps on the property, plant several fruit trees, bushes and other things to help insure your ability to survive without overburdening the other members. I have very extensive primitive skills training and other group members have highly valued skill sets as well.

If you think you have something to bring to the table, or even if you don't and you just feel the need to reach out, please tell me about yourself and maybe it will be a fit.
    Slippy and jimcosta like this.

What’s your plans for winter? Heat and shelter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you a fly by night recruiter or are. You planing on participating and staying awhile? Personally I would have second thoughts on advertising to people I do not know well. Most of the people I know I would not want in my group for various reasons.
    Slippy, Chipper and jimb1972 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jehoiakim View Post
    I have acquired almost 50 acres in southern central NY state west of the catskills. I have 2 other prepper families that I plan to have work and use our land with us in a bug out scenario. Currently we are building our primitive camp. If your faith is extremely important to you, and you are prepared for what is coming we might be able to take on new members under certain conditions and requirements. We need to make sure that the property can sustain us all. If you do not have many survival skills we can train you if you are serious and can meet the requirements. We would expect however that you cache your own preps on the property, plant several fruit trees, bushes and other things to help insure your ability to survive without overburdening the other members. I have very extensive primitive skills training and other group members have highly valued skill sets as well.

If you think you have something to bring to the table, or even if you don't and you just feel the need to reach out, please tell me about yourself and maybe it will be a fit.
    Count me in like gin!
    StratMaster likes this.

Camel923 hit the ole nail right square on the head. It will be a LOT smarter to keep your mouth shut and lay low waiting to see what happens with people. No sense in shooting yourself in the foot sticking your neck out with strangers.
    Slippy likes this.

Nothing like letting everyone and their uncle know who you are, where you are, and what you've got.

OpSec failure, lesson 1.
    Slippy likes this.
    Whoever said, "Life is short" didn't understand it's the longest thing you're ever going to do.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

New York state would be the last place I'd want to be with the rancid politicians they have running the place.........but then again there is Commiefornia

I am just plain ole' tired ….. from swinging at posts like these.
    Slippy, Denton and youngridge like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Count me in like gin!
    Count me in like a carcino gin!
    Slippy likes this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    NewYork LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Retard alert!

Slippy, Denton and StratMaster like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links