Nevada
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Nevada

This is a discussion on Nevada within the Nevada forums, part of the Regions category; Let's see if we have anybody else checking in from Nevada. I'm currently living in NW Las Vegas. Got here through an assignment to Nellis ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Nevada

9UC

Nevada

Let's see if we have anybody else checking in from Nevada. I'm currently living in NW Las Vegas. Got here through an assignment to Nellis AFB in September '85 and despite being a Texas through and through, I decided to make this end of the country home.
    Last edited by 9UC; 01-19-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    shotlady likes this.
    USAF, Retired
    Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    Life Member: Vietnam Security Police Assn VSPA), DVA, VVA, VFW

Had not seen this part of the forum before your initiative is commendable.

Jan 14-17 ill be at the shot show with my ffl friend. Id love to have a meet up! theres a website that i belong to for sport bikes we have all traveled to meet each other. would be cool to start doing that!
    9UC and retired guard like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I'm not a Nevada native, but it is one of my favorite states. I've spent some time hunting in the Ruby Mountains and look forward to every trip I make to that great state.

My opinion is Nevada is purgatory for hell, which is actually living in Texas, now that is hell on earth.

Ducks.
    NRA Patron Member
    Platoon Sergent M1 Tank Company (retired)
    Montana sucks, tell your friends

9UC

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    Jan 14-17 ill be at the shot show with my ffl friend. Id love to have a meet up! theres a website that i belong to for sport bikes we have all traveled to meet each other. would be cool to start doing that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana Rancher View Post
    My opinion is Nevada is purgatory for hell, which is actually living in Texas, now that is hell on earth. Ducks.
    Shotlady, That sounds like a great idea! That's one of the few shows that comes to town that the wife and I would like to see, but around here with the more open gun laws, unless your connected to someone in the industry, tickets are difficult to impossible to obtain.

Hey Montana Rancher, be nice! I did not know that the word "snow" qualified as one of those four letter words you were not supposed to use in public until I rotated back from Saigon, RVN to Limestone, ME in January '69 and was "humping" nuke loaded B-52s and KC-135s on the alert ramp at night in 40 below weather.
    Last edited by 9UC; 08-12-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    USAF, Retired
    Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    Life Member: Vietnam Security Police Assn VSPA), DVA, VVA, VFW

I'll second his nice idea but if Shot Show tickets are unavailable, what about Crossroads of the West?

I was born in Fallon NV. Spent many summers there as a kid. We used to hang out at the irrigation canal behind my Grandmothers house. We would catch frogs, snakes and lizards. Would drive my Grandmother nuts. Used to ride a few dirt bikes when I got a little older. God how I miss those days.
    retired guard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waggie View Post
    I was born in Fallon NV. Spent many summers there as a kid. We used to hang out at the irrigation canal behind my Grandmothers house. We would catch frogs, snakes and lizards. Would drive my Grandmother nuts. Used to ride a few dirt bikes when I got a little older. God how I miss those days.
    For me it was AZ Scottsdale and Phoenix and driving Aunt Ruby nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Rancher View Post
    My opinion is Nevada is purgatory for hell, which is actually living in Texas, now that is hell on earth.

Ducks.
    LOL why? what did texas ever do to you?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links