Nevada - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Nevada

This is a discussion on Nevada within the Nevada forums, part of the Regions category; 9uc you want me to ask my friend if he can help you and your bride get access to the show lol let me reach ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Nevada

9uc you want me to ask my friend if he can help you and your bride get access to the show lol let me reach out to him and see what/ if anything he can do to have you and yer bride join us for the shot show. no promises though!
    brandi

as a whole i think its high time we start doing meet ups kinda know each other in person. id drive to az,nv and norcal for a meet up or camp out.
    Last edited by shotlady; 08-12-2013 at 10:15 PM.

9UC

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    9uc you want me to ask my friend if he can help you and your bride get access to the show lol let me reach out to him and see what/ if anything he can do to have you and yer bride join us for the shot show. no promises though! brandi as a whole i think its high time we start doing meet ups kinda know each other in person. id drive to az,nv and norcal for a meet up or camp out.
    Thanks, that would be appreciated and I think mini meets are good for any group. Have done a couple of evening get to gathers with the online Nevada Shooters and as we both enjoying RVing, we are hoping to start doing mini meets to occasionally, especially to get out of the summer desert heat.
    USAF, Retired
    Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    Life Member: Vietnam Security Police Assn VSPA), DVA, VVA, VFW

Quote Originally Posted by 9UC View Post
    Thanks, that would be appreciated and I think mini meets are good for any group. Have done a couple of evening get to gathers with the online Nevada Shooters and as we both enjoying RVing, we are hoping to start doing mini meets to occasionally, especially to get out of the summer desert heat.
    Haven't seen on Nevada Shooters do you post?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

9UC

Yeah, I do some posting on Nevada Shooters, use the same avatar, but different handle. Have got to know Top Hog and his wife. Good people. I did a PM on NS, so hope your using RG on it. Much Like I do on this forum, I do far more reading than posting under the old philosophy that I learn far more when mouth is shut and ears are open. I do pretty much the same on the Bersa pistol forums and RV forums to which I belong.
    USAF, Retired
    Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    Life Member: Vietnam Security Police Assn VSPA), DVA, VVA, VFW

Your suggestion is commendable

I'm speechless to.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Neysa View Post
    Your suggestion is commendable
    ^^^^^^^^^^

This dip shit need to be " No longer here "
    Slippy and Maol9 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I've been up in the far northeast corner going on five years now. I like Nevada.

I was stationed at the air station in Fallon for awhile and at the Hawthorne ammo depot before it was turned over to the Army I kind of like that area but like my area much better. much cooler
    Strive to Survive and Thrive
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links