Missouri MAG connection
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Missouri MAG connection

This is a discussion on Missouri MAG connection within the Missouri forums, part of the Regions category; Hello Missourians.... I have created a discord server called MOMAG, the website is on the way as well. Basically what I did is broke the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tosha33

Thread: Missouri MAG connection

Missouri MAG connection

Hello Missourians....
    I have created a discord server called MOMAG, the website is on the way as well. Basically what I did is broke the state down into 11 sections and created a specific channel for each section. So, when a user joins they can find groups that are located within their specific region. I'll try to post an image of the map/regions if it will let me. Also, I dont know if it will let me post the link to the discord so you might have to direct message me for it. We have spent a great deal of time on this project. We have compiled tons of pdfs and different files for reference/resources to help everyone. These resources are anything from antibiotic dosage charts, fish antibiotic names, to lists of ham/shortwave repeaters, just literally all kinds of info. We are also working on a quick-start guide to help advise on the best ways to create/start a successful MAG. From a high level, we help connect these different MAGS to each other if they are wanting to connect. We may even have some conventions in the future. This is all in the startup phase, but we are building the infrastructure rapidly. We also will focus on communications, meaning we will want each MAG to be able to successfully connect to other areas through HAM/Shortwave. Getting these things lined out before a SHTF situation is very important. Anyways, if anyone wants to join or learn more let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Slippy likes this.

Very interesting. Have you had much interest from others in MO?

Yea, we are up to around 30 members so far.. We have been strategizing this for a while but actually got launched about a week or two ago.

Sponsored Links