Zombie report - 6/26/2012
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Zombie report - 6/26/2012 within the Miscellaneous Links forums, part of the News & Links category; Zombies! IN recent news yet another man was doing bath salts and threatened to 'kill someone else and eat them'. The guy was promptly arrested. ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Zombie report - 6/26/2012

Banned

Zombies! IN recent news yet another man was doing bath salts and threatened to 'kill someone else and eat them'. The guy was promptly arrested. There was also an incident where a man or woman (hard to confirm) killed a dog and attempted to eat it Kyoto style- like sushi. The article was vague, but I did see mention of possible bath salt involvement. Numerous 'vampire' or 'biting' incidents have arisen as well.

More disturbingly, recent incidents of "growling" have gone widely unreported by mainstream media. As local as Gwinnett county GA, all across the US, scattered reports of random people growling like dogs have begun to pop up in big cities and small towns alike. I got digging into this, even going so far as to confront a fellow who did it to me at a local store. Warning: the following may disturb some readers

May 27, 2012 12:34-1:34pm

My mother, a prominent real estate executive, called me after the third recurrence of a random male growling in a fairly alarming manner in front of her as she left the starbucks in Orlando on her way to a meeting. As she stated, "I was just going to my car and this...Hispanic guy growled at me like a dog and just stared for a long time" before walking away in a seeming daze. Two others witnessed this from a table nearby and called police. She left the scene before they arrived. Earlier in the day she said a resident of one of her properties growled in the same manner at her from a patio above her as she passed, and earlier still a black woman whom was walking past her hotel room emitted what she described as a 'monster growl'

June 3, 2012 3:30-4:00pm

This date is notable due to it being caught on camera. I was going to physical therapy (my first time at the location) and finally found the place in the back side of an office park set deep to the side of the road and behind several larger buildings. While approaching the door on crutches, I was filming an episode of my show on youtube when I stopped for a moment to look at a white man walking along the road beside the office building. You cannot see him but you can clearly hear him growling in a manner that wasn't quite sane. I even whispered "Jesus what the f&^^ is wrong with you" without knowing what I was looking at. I figured he was high on rock, pissed off out of his mind or both.

June 7, 2012 6:00-6:15pm

My mother and I were visiting while she was in town, so I opted to take her out in the new FJ bug out vehicle and get something to eat. In a wooded area leading to outer Suwanee, we were waiting at a red light when from the intersecting road came a young white guy in a jeep with the top down. He had several people with him. Out of nowhere this kid suddenly roars at me like some form of lunatic as he went past. I was busy hurling an expletive back when mom grabbed my arm and pointed the behavior out with alarm.

June 14, 2012 11:30pm

I went with an old pal from the wealth around us (Hank) to speak with a Mr. Marvin Hedfield about publishing a book for Hank in the coming months. Marv was a remarkable old fellow of more than 80 years whom fought in world war 2 and conducted covert operations for the US military in France. While eating at chik-fil-et and listening to his tale of being captured while on a rescue mission through France, Marv said something that chilled my blood.

As we spoke about the firefight where he was captured and taken to a concentration camp, he retold having confronted a few Nazis unawares and ordering their hands up. When what seemed to be the eldest of them made a sudden move, Marv shot the fellow once with a BAR. Marv then took a moment before finishing the sentence. He then said the Nazi trooper, instead of roll over and die like he was supposed to, instead stood up again with remarkable speed and suddenly "growled like a dog" at him before taking a second shot to the head. I and Hank are still rustled by the revelation. This was also unrelated, no mention of people growling lately was made nor was the subject of the meeting anything but a book publishing chat.

June 25, 2012 7-9pm

Last night I was heading to Hank's place, when I stopped to get a fountain drink and shoot the breeze with a local I know at the corner store. About halfway done with the soda, I took off for Hank's place and was grooving to some skynrd when out of the clear blue a man around my age driving a honda civic abruptly raised a third of his body from his window and roared again as he went past in the oncoming lane. Naturally it spooked me, as do any two lane roads around here now. The hand holding the soda was out the window, and so was the soda. Well, the instinct was to let go of the soda and pull my hand inside. WELL, in turn, the man was hit squarely in the face by a half full big gulp and drove down the road completely unfazed despite the forces involved. (me = going 40, him going maybe 45) He even growled again loud enough for me to hear him over me cussing and coughing on my last sip.

If anyone sees this behavior please take note of the time and PM me with the details.

6/26 in Waco,Texas, a man,22 yo Michael Daniel,was arrested for,strangling, killing and eating a family dog on June 14. Before that he assaulted family members. He injested K-2 prior to getting the Munchies

ETA-He was also growling and barking like a dog before his actions
    Last edited by AquaHull; 06-27-2012 at 07:49 AM. Reason: add bark and growl

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AquaHull View Post
    6/26 in Waco,Texas, a man,22 yo Michael Daniel,was arrested for,strangling, killing and eating a family dog on June 14. Before that he assaulted family members. He injested K-2 prior to getting the Munchies

ETA-He was also growling and barking like a dog before his actions
    That's just what the cop who shot the Orlando zombie saw. There's a connection to something there. The guy I hit with the big gulp, he acted like it never happened when I finally caught up with him. Wet hair and all. Now, I don't know if he thought I was going to beat his ass, or call the cops or what but he seemed dazed and almost nervous. There's definitely something going on.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I believe it must be demonic possession. If you believe in the Good Guy, you'd better believe in the Evil One also.

IDK if this is a Zombie, but a naked man captured,growls,yells, escapes and tasered and escaped and captured again is strange

LiveLeak.com -

Maybe it wasn't the naked guy growling and yelling
    Last edited by AquaHull; 07-01-2012 at 07:55 AM.

He was a scrawny dude. Definitely high on something.

Haha! That's great!
    Be prepared.
    Boy Scout Motto.

This morning 07:30 , 7 -2 -2012, the party people we still going strong until the usual altercation started.

One of the 18 or so year old starts barking and pumping his fists outside as I'm watering the garden down.

Zombie or not, he been up all night, I checked my LCP to see if my SilverTips were still in my spare mag. Good for werewolves, probably work on Zombies depending on what drug he's on. Krocidile, Meth, Crank, Ectsasy or Crack

Banned

Yesterday, July 2nd 2012 -

A man about 20 miles from here threatened to eat golfers at an Atlanta golf course

Suspect high on bath salts threatened to eat people at Atlanta golf course, police say | Fox News

the thing about this zombies,they blame it on bath salts but the toxicology report on the florida zombie incident showed he didnt do bath salts.all they found in his system was mary jane.do you all think we gonna keep seeing reports like this till the goverment is forced to tell the truth? i mean why do zombie apocalypse drills all over the place if the only zombies walking around are a bunch a crack heads on bath salts? i think the goverment knows something and just like ufo's they keep it quiet which i understand because some people panic and thats when things go wrong,but if something going on and its a threat to society we should atleast be aware so we can be prepared.

The Miami Cannibal Wasn’t on Bath Salts or ‘Spice’ or Jenkem or Rainbow Parties

"The department has ruled out the most common drugs found in ‘bath salts,' a press release from the ME's office said. The toxicology testing "has identified the active components of marijuana," the release said. "The laboratory has tested for but not detected any other street drugs, alcohol or prescription drugs, or any adulterants found in street drugs. This includes cocaine, LSD, amphetamines (Extasy, Meth and others), phencyclidine (PCP or Angel Dust), heroin, oxycodone, Xanax, synthetic marijuana (Spice), and many other similar compounds."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links