Survival Gear Website Specializing in Survival Kits and Long Term Food Storage!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Survival Gear Website Specializing in Survival Kits and Long Term Food Storage! within the Miscellaneous Links forums, part of the News & Links category; Survival Gear at a great price here at Endless Survival!...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Casie
  • 1 Post By Slippy
  • 1 Post By Casie

Thread: Survival Gear Website Specializing in Survival Kits and Long Term Food Storage!

Howdy EndlessSurvival

I checked out your website. (Because I sure do love me some online survival gear shopping!) But I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is your kitty survival go bag is freaking adorable and made me laugh out loud!

Survival Gear Website Specializing in Survival Kits and Long Term Food Storage!-catbag.jpg

Adorable! Comes with cat toys! And if necessary you could totally put kitty in the backpack to carry her to safety. I know this because I once carried my kitten, NarNar with me in a bookbag to a class at LSU, because the apartment manager/bug spray guy kept leaving my apartment door open and letting her out. (I had that cat for like 15 years. She was a good one!)

Ok, so here's the bad news. I would never buy from your website.

First your prices are high. Your price for a Wise Vegetable Bucket (120 Serving) is $185. It weighs 8 pounds so that's $10 shipping according to your shipping page. You do have free shipping for orders over $100, but so do most stores. So no real value there. Your total: $185

Amazon and others have this same 120 Serving Wise Veggie Bucket for $134.99 + $8.49 shipping. Their total: $143.48

EDIT: Oh! You can get this product from the manufacturer, wisefoodstorage.com for $139.99.

But here's the real deal breaker. Your contact information is NOT ADEQUATE. You are asking people to send you cash and you think a no name, blank email form is good enough? Even your About Page has NO company information. It says you are in the "Heart of Texas". What's to be ashamed of? Where in Texas? Address? Phone number? Owners name?

Work on your store, man. Dropping links all around the internet like rabbit poo is cute, but it isn't going to help you... until you fix your website.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Casie; 04-15-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    ==(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)==
    ¤´¨`·.¸¸.*Casie*.¸¸.·´¨`¤
    ==(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)==

Casie!

Geaux you LSU Tiger you!

Got a buddy who played on the '91 National Champion LSU baseball team, dude is hilarious... and Leo's Ice Palace in Baton Rouge is...well a crappy ice rink... but the name Leo's Ice Palace cracks me up and what do you expect in Red Stick, LA!!
    Casie likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

LOL Slippy!

Survival Gear Website Specializing in Survival Kits and Long Term Food Storage!-4ed57d3885108ec327813f41b634bf57.jpgSurvival Gear Website Specializing in Survival Kits and Long Term Food Storage!-dreams_come_to_die_print_back.jpg

Survival Gear Website Specializing in Survival Kits and Long Term Food Storage!-lsu-moon-630x470.jpg

Nothing better! Geaux Tigers!
    Slippy likes this.
    ==(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)==
    ¤´¨`·.¸¸.*Casie*.¸¸.·´¨`¤
    ==(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)==

Tiger for me too...but Auburn Tiger!
    Just read this article yesterday,
    Auburn Led Nation in Attendance, Alabama Ranked 4th in 2013 | WHNT.com

Sponsored Links