Good guide for making bug out kits
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Good guide for making bug out kits within the Miscellaneous Links forums, part of the News & Links category; Hello, this site has some pretty good information about making survival kit: Bug Out Survival Kit...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Good guide for making bug out kits

Hello, this site has some pretty good information about making survival kit:

Bug Out Survival Kit

The number one rule to bugging out is having a place to bug out to. Otherwise, your a refugee.
    Redneck, A Watchman and AquaHull like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    The number one rule to bugging out is having a place to bug out to. Otherwise, your a refugee.
    So true. I would ad unwanted refugee who would get their ass shot off when they step on someone's land. Anyone who plans on bugging out needs to have a destination... one they visit often and get to know the locals.
    Prepared One and AquaHull like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Hey Mikey, if you're going to peddle your stuff, at least be up front and honest about it.

Your intro:
    Hello, I am a have been an on and off prepper for 10 years or so, my education is in Psychology.
    The site:
    I am Michael and I have been a survivalist for around 10 years. My education is in Psychology. I made this site to act as an easy guide to making bug out kits and survival kit and also to inform on anything relating to preparing for a crisis.
    It seems you have another site as well...
    Is that your source of income? Websites?
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

No make no money from websites. Did the two I have done because I am interested in the topic. If I make a buck on the side that would be nice, but I am not in it for the money.

I was not dishonest, as you said, I announced I have two sites, I do not appreciate you calling me dishonest. Although I do like being called Mikey ha!

It's still considered spamming.

You performed the classic "I'll post a few one-sentence responses to 'fit in', then I'll drop a link to my site and hope no one notices" move. We've seen it before.

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...ing-rules.html
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilius View Post
    No make no money from websites. Did the two I have done because I am interested in the topic. If I make a buck on the side that would be nice, but I am not in it for the money.

I was not dishonest, as you said, I announced I have two sites, I do not appreciate you calling me dishonest. Although I do like being called Mikey ha!
    We have a problem with people coming here to promote their product.

You might have mentioned you have a couple of sites, but that doesn't give you the green light to use this site to get more crawlers to see your site.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Ok I do not appreciate being jumped on for posting one link in the appropriate section, with good info (not a product). It was not a spammy comment, I figured some people might like the info which I spent a while making. I can see I am not welcomed here at all, so be it.

We're not 'jumping on you'. We're just pointing out the rules. The rules are what the rules are, not what you want them to be.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilius View Post
    Ok I do not appreciate being jumped on for posting one link in the appropriate section, with good info (not a product). It was not a spammy comment, I figured some people might like the info which I spent a while making. I can see I am not welcomed here at all, so be it.
    It's a product. Might not be tangible, but all the same.

Am I wrong about your intent?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links