Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Good guide for making bug out kits

4K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Denton 
#1 ·
#2 ·
The number one rule to bugging out is having a place to bug out to. Otherwise, your a refugee.

#4 ·
Hey Mikey, if you're going to peddle your stuff, at least be up front and honest about it.

Your intro:
Hello, I am a have been an on and off prepper for 10 years or so, my education is in Psychology.
The site:
I am Michael and I have been a survivalist for around 10 years. My education is in Psychology. I made this site to act as an easy guide to making bug out kits and survival kit and also to inform on anything relating to preparing for a crisis.
It seems you have another site as well...
Is that your source of income? Websites?

#5 ·
No make no money from websites. Did the two I have done because I am interested in the topic. If I make a buck on the side that would be nice, but I am not in it for the money.

I was not dishonest, as you said, I announced I have two sites, I do not appreciate you calling me dishonest. Although I do like being called Mikey ha!

#7 ·
We have a problem with people coming here to promote their product.

You might have mentioned you have a couple of sites, but that doesn't give you the green light to use this site to get more crawlers to see your site.

#6 ·
#8 ·
Ok I do not appreciate being jumped on for posting one link in the appropriate section, with good info (not a product). It was not a spammy comment, I figured some people might like the info which I spent a while making. I can see I am not welcomed here at all, so be it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.