Sri Lanka: Christians attacked on Easter Sunday - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sri Lanka: Christians attacked on Easter Sunday

This is a discussion on Sri Lanka: Christians attacked on Easter Sunday within the Miscellaneous Links forums, part of the News & Links category; Two places Christians need to spend more time. 1 at church with other Christians. 2 the firearms range....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Sri Lanka: Christians attacked on Easter Sunday

Two places Christians need to spend more time. 1 at church with other Christians. 2 the firearms range.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Two places Christians need to spend more time. 1 at church with other Christians. 2 the firearms range.
    Sorry bro, I could only hit the like button once! I'm off tomorrow. I will be at the range.
    Last edited by keith9365; 04-21-2019 at 08:29 PM.
    Annie and MisterMills357 like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Hmmm... Muslims blow themselves up on Easter Sunday killing over 200 Christians. Yet the "news media" today is filled with commentary praising the muslims for not being responsible for the Notre Dame fire. I wonder what the "news" stories would look like if Mecca burned without Judeo-Christian involvement?
    Denton, Sasquatch, Slippy and 4 others like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Hmmm... Muslims blow themselves up on Easter Sunday killing over 200 Christians. Yet the "news media" today is filled with commentary praising the muslims for not being responsible for the Notre Dame fire. I wonder what the "news" stories would look like if Mecca burned without Judeo-Christian involvement?
    You have a propensity for cutting through the BS and highlighting the brazen facts.
    Sasquatch, Inor and MisterMills357 like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Officials knew the Jihaddis were coming 10 days in advance.

Think the MSM will finally pick up on this and report it?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tack-sri-lank/
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.

Not for one minute to I believe Notre Dame was an accident. Not a lot on mainstream media about the attack on a church in Germany yesterday. There is no coexistence with Islam.

https://gellerreport.com/2019/04/ger...xplosive.html/

The church I go to (Freedom Biker Church), all CCW permit holders signed a written permission form to carry in the church. Not much you can do about a bomb, but if some goat humper lower case i islamist ever comes through the door to strike a blow for muhammed the kiddie diddler he's going to have a bad day. Practice with your CCW often, carry always.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Churches and hotels attacked.

137 dead so far.

Sri Lanka explosions: 137 killed as churches and hotels targeted https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-48001720

Draw your own conclusions. I wonder if any religions of peace will take responsibility?
    Fangfarrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Religion Of Peace did it, and they needn't speak a word of ownership; their loathsome stink is all over this. Maybe the Muslims should receive new nomenclature, such as, The Religion That Brought Down The World Trade Center.

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Or here?

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, the stench of Islam is all over that incident; some actions speak for themselves. Only cowards rush to conclusions that assuage the perpetrators, and then those conclusions deny the truth, and fight it vehemently. Because the cowards are afraid of further attacks, they just lie like the scoundrels that they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    How the fffff....., are we to combat an enemy we are not even allowed to call the enemy?
    We are allowed to speak their name, and call it evil; it is the Commie press that can't bear to do that. Islam is the enemy of Christianity and its civilizations.
    And they are the close friend of barbarism, and they have the same frozen hearts as the Nazis have. Islam is a scourge upon us all, and America in particular, they hate us.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 04-22-2019 at 01:21 PM.
    Denton likes this.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

The Good Cop

Islam is the only religion that commands its followers to kill unbelievers.
    Yet the leftists and media (but I repeat myself) refuse to even say this out loud.
    Other religions want their followers to to increase the flock, but the filthy religion of mohamad actually commands murder.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Islam is the only religion that commands its followers to kill unbelievers.
    Yet the leftists and media (but I repeat myself) refuse to even say this out loud.
    Other religions want their followers to to increase the flock, but the filthy religion of mohamad actually commands murder.
    One might not forget the crusades in that statement.

Fangfarrier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Denton likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links