Lifetime Pass for Federal Land & Parks
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Lifetime Pass for Federal Land & Parks within the Military Veterans forums, part of the General Discussion category; A reminder or heads up to our service connected veterans that you can get a lifetime pass to access federal land and parks for free ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Lifetime Pass for Federal Land & Parks

A reminder or heads up to our service connected veterans that you can get a lifetime pass to access federal land and parks for free for your life time. This can be applied for at any national park, BLM office, U.S. Fish and Wildlife office, etc...

Participating agencies include....
    Participating agencies include the National Park Service, U.S. Forest Service, Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation.
    This also includes.....

The pass provides access to, and use of, federal recreation sites that charge an entrance or standard amenity fee. The pass admits the pass holder and passengers in a non-commercial vehicle at per vehicle fee areas and pass holder plus three adults, not to exceed four adults, at per person fee areas (children under 16 are admitted free). The pass can be obtained in person at the park, or at designated offices nationwide. The access pass provides a 50 percent discount on some expanded amenity fees charged for facilities and services such as camping, swimming, boat launching, and specialized interpretive services. In some cases where expanded amenity fees are charged, only the passholder will be given the 50 percent price reduction.
    I was reminded of this today, as our sister VA admin building right down the street from us is having a sign-up fair for this today.

https://hanfordsentinel.com/news/opi...cc4c002e0.html

I cant find this pass. I followed link, but the only pass was annual, and nothing about service connected Veterans. Maybe not updated yet

Y'all know I support our Vets so anyone who thinks I am slighting Veterans can kiss my ass...but why shouldn't EVERY DAMN TAXPAYER get a lifetime pass?

If you are a generational welfare rat or a person living on an indian Reservation sucking off the government, you shouldn't be allowed entrance as far as I'm concerned.
    SGT E, A Watchman, RedLion and 3 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    I cant find this pass. I followed link, but the only pass was annual, and nothing about service connected Veterans. Maybe not updated yet
    I included the link as just an informational piece. My understanding is that you can go to any office (national park, BLM, fish and wildlife, etc...) and apply in person. I have been told that you will need to bring your VA ID indicating service connection and a state ID as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Y'all know I support our Vets so anyone who thinks I am slighting Veterans can kiss my ass...but why shouldn't EVERY DAMN TAXPAYER get a lifetime pass?

If you are a generational welfare rat or a person living on an indian Reservation sucking off the government, you shouldn't be allowed entrance as far as I'm concerned.
    Lifetime Pass for Federal Land & Parks-special-snowflake-second-class-w-crossed-diaper-pins-awarded-demonstrating-11550341.png

Slippy and stevekozak like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    I included the link as just an informational piece. My understanding is that you can go to any office (national park, BLM, fish and wildlife, etc...) and apply in person. I have been told that you will need to bring your VA ID indicating service connection and a state ID as well.
    Just got a reply from thrm. You must be 100% disabled via service, and its a 10 dollar processing fee.
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    Just got a reply from thrm. You must be 100% disabled via service, and its a 10 dollar processing fee.
    I am betting that whoever you talked to may not know what they are talking about. You can be 100% disabled through service through the VA and not even be service connected.
    I would encourage you to show to an office sometime to check in person. One email that I got today said the following:

Today at the Federal Building the US Fish and Wildlife Service are issuing Access Passes to Service Connected Veterans. It goes from 0900-1400. Veterans need to bring their VIC showing their SVC under their picture or a letter from the VA stating you are service connected along with your state or government issued ID.

It is being held on G300 today only 5/22/19.

Let your veterans know if they call you and please let veteran employees know.
    Steve40th likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

Public land should not have a charge to enter.
    I have lots of backpacks, but only one back. Better grow more backs then...
    Acts 2:38 "Repent, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the
    remission of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the holy Ghost."
    "The legs feed the wolf" - Herb Brooks, 1980

I’m a veteran and I say that all the parks should be shut down or made private. I don’t need my stolen money going to fund some crappy park.

Yes Sir @KUSA

Ain't nobody a bigger fan of our National Geographic Beauty than I, but s far as I'm concerned shut down the entire Bureau of Land Management. /The Feds should own NO land outside of Washington DC other than Military Bases.
    KUSA and stevekozak like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links