Tell me this isnít so...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tell me this isnít so...

This is a discussion on Tell me this isnít so... within the Military and Government Links forums, part of the News & Links category; Just hearing here in the UK that California has just decreed rounding up infected people and putting them in FEMA camps?? Is this for real?? ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Tell me this isnít so...

Tell me this isnít so...

Just hearing here in the UK that California has just decreed rounding up infected people and putting them in FEMA camps??
    Is this for real??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sasquatch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Just hearing here in the UK that California has just decreed rounding up infected people and putting them in FEMA camps??
    Is this for real??

I would not be surprised with anything CA does. They are already giving people free booze and drugs. Just handing it out to them. Called buying votes. And it is not free, the working tax payers are pick up the tab.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 05-07-2020 at 03:27 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Well itís trending in the UK now:

https://twitter.com/delbigtree/statu...014568960?s=21

Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Well it’s trending in the UK now:

https://twitter.com/delbigtree/statu...014568960?s=21

Whoa.
    St. Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
    and do thou,
    O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,
    and all the evil spirits,
    who prowl about the world
    seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

The Dr. That made this video has since clarified that he mis-spoke. He did not mean that people would be forcibly removed from their homes. He meant that if a person could not properly self quarantine in the home, and they were afraid of infecting other family members, the county would provide a hotel room for the infected person to self quarantine safely.
    Denton and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    The Dr. That made this video has since clarified that he mis-spoke. He did not mean that people would be forcibly removed from their homes. He meant that if a person could not properly self quarantine in the home, and they were afraid of infecting other family members, the county would provide a hotel room for the infected person to self quarantine safely.
    Exactly. I just tortured myself by watching the entire "incriminating" video and nowhere does anyone say that people are going to be moved into FEMA camps. They said that people who couldn't self-quarantine would be provided with housing where there was one bathroom per person. Does that sound like a FEMA camp to you? Yeah, no. Me either. I will say that they didn't specifically say that no one would be forcibly removed from their homes, but no one said specifically that they wouldn't. The chasm between what was said at this news conference and "people are going to be forcibly relocated to FEMA camps" is so huge that even Evil Knievel wouldn't have attempted to jump it.
    Prepared One likes this.

Is this for real??

That's why we kicked the British out and kept our firearms.

If this happens, CWII will begin.

Commiefornia needs a cleansing of it's politicians. Plenty of trees might need some ornaments.

I'd be stiff and cold before I'd go to a FEMA camp.
    Denton, Slippy, Camel923 and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    mASSachusetts, has taken to warehousing infected homeless people, in vacant hotels/motels, in parts of the state with very little viral infection (far away from "BAASTUN"/politicians). These homeless infected are free to go where ever. I saw one pandhandling at a supermarket.

Meanwhile, RINO governor Baker, just got bitch slapped by federal court for trying to close gun shops and shooting ranges.

Which Gov Baker decree makes sense?
    Denton likes this.

After reading half the headlines coming out of CA maybe a Fema or reeducation camp would be a good idea. For voters in select areas.
    esmok likes this.

Super Moderator

Is this for real??

Being your California confederate I can assure you we are not being rounded up. In fact, traffic was rather heavy today from people moving around freely (who are actually supposed to be at home).

The guy in that Twitter video did, in fact, say those things but he was talking out his arse. If anyone tried to round us up there are enough of us Patriots still here in CA and they would be met with the barrel of a gun.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links