Searching for Group Carroll county, Hanover,PA area
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Searching for Group Carroll county, Hanover,PA area within the Maryland forums, part of the Regions category; Hello 2 guys looking to join a group or start a group in the Carroll county,MD Hanover,Pa area Is your group Looking for comm’s and ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By acfink

Thread: Searching for Group Carroll county, Hanover,PA area

Hello
    2 guys looking to join a group or start a group in the Carroll county,MD Hanover,Pa area

Is your group Looking for comm’s and Medical?

We are General class Ham radio Operators and actually know how to use our equipment. I am a current paid firefighter/EMT. I have been EMT for the last 19 years for a busy fire dept.

Please Message me!
    Denton likes this.

Howdy Doody and hearty welcome. The only person I know in PA is an ex son in law who went back home and lives at Connellsville or near there. Is that close enough for yall to link up with him? Hes a prison guard Sgt. Military man at heart.

Thanks for the reply! unfortunately that's to far, it looks to be about 2-3 hours from us

Sponsored Links