No Preppers/Survialist in Nola? Really?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

No Preppers/Survialist in Nola? Really?

This is a discussion on No Preppers/Survialist in Nola? Really? within the Louisiana forums, part of the Regions category; I'm new here in town. With everything this city goes through I know theres gotta be forward prepared folks here....

Smile No Preppers/Survialist in Nola? Really?

I'm new here in town. With everything this city goes through I know theres gotta be forward prepared folks here.

As your new in the town, you may be foolish to even ask people if they are preppers. Why would you even ask anyway ? Keep you knowledge to yourself and don't advertise that fact that your a prepper. Silence is golden my friend.

welcome from los angeles

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I'm not far from you (a little over an hour southwest) and just joined. I'm a prepper. Not nearly as prepped as I should be, but i'm getting there slowly. It just unfortunately takes money.

Welcome from TEXAS!

Welcome form your neighbor in Texas. Apparently there wasnt too many before Katrina, youd think there would be a gang of them now though! Anyways glad you found us and joined, hope to see you around and see you often. Lots of great minds and even better ideas, there's sure to be a little something for everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by PETA View Post
    I'm new here in town. With everything this city goes through I know theres gotta be forward prepared folks here.
    I'm about an hour from you. The folks around here that are prepared keep it to themselves.

Hello from Leesville / Ft. Polk Louisiana

Hay PETA, I'm in Metairie. Close enough for ya.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Sponsored Links