New Book (and a free one)
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on New Book (and a free one) within the The Library forums, part of the General Discussion category; I've just released the sixth book in my Western Front series. The series follows several characters as they struggle through a country in economic collapse, ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By agarrett
  • 2 Post By Denton

Thread: New Book (and a free one)

I've just released the sixth book in my Western Front series. The series follows several characters as they struggle through a country in economic collapse, political upheaval, and an unprecedented border crisis. So basically, a rehash of the Thursday evening news (I jest).

If you're familiar with the series, Book 6, The Southern Cross, can be found here:
    If the series is new to you, Part 1 of Book 1 can be read for free here: .

I'd love to hear your thoughts.
    Thanks!
    Archer
    Last edited by Denton; 08-07-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    jimcosta, Marica and Slippy like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by agarrett View Post
    I've just released the sixth book in my Western Front series. The series follows several characters as they struggle through a country in economic collapse, political upheaval, and an unprecedented border crisis. So basically, a rehash of the Thursday evening news (I jest).

If you're familiar with the series, Book 6, The Southern Cross, can be found here: .

If the series is new to you, Part 1 of Book 1 can be read for free here: .

I'd love to hear your thoughts.
    Thanks!
    Archer
    My thoughts? When you mentioned that you are an author, I suspected you came here to use this place as advertising. I hoped not, but it seems I was right.
    hawgrider and Annie like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Sponsored Links