Survival knife picture thread.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Survival knife picture thread. within the Knives, Swords, Blades, Axes, Spears, Daggers, Machetes forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Benchmade Nimravus. One of the earlier versions with G10 handle sides. This is for defensive homestead ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Fuzzee
  • 1 Post By Fuzzee
  • 2 Post By Fuzzee

Thread: Survival knife picture thread.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Benchmade Nimravus. One of the earlier versions with G10 handle sides.

This is for defensive homestead use on tact rigs. Modified Kbar with it's upper guard taken down for better reverse grip use.

Got a lot more of course, but no pics of them.
    Denton and ekim like this.

I know very little about the knife field, but those look good to me. To be honest, I have more auto knives than "regular" knives, but that was just a stage I went through a few moons ago. I would like to have a "good" sword like a two handed katana or what ever they are called, but I would probably just hurt myself with one anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    I know very little about the knife field, but those look good to me. To be honest, I have more auto knives than "regular" knives, but that was just a stage I went through a few moons ago. I would like to have a "good" sword like a two handed katana or what ever they are called, but I would probably just hurt myself with one anyhow.
    Cutting yourself helps with learning respect for your chosen knife or sword. It's a good thing. You try harder to master using it. I have no auto's myself though I've always thought it might be nice to have one. I keep ending up buying more fixed blades and lockback folders. I'm a creature of habit. Got another on the way. A katana is in my future also. Not just because I've always wanted one, but because I've always wanted to train further in sword techniques and having one is a good reason to study and practice. I studied what I could with a practice/sparring katana when I was younger but never went further as I was studying Tae Kwon Do at the time and my sensei wasn't going to even touch that subject. I've been drooling over getting a ZombieTools Apokatana.

Survival knife picture thread.-5888_zs0004-02.jpg
    Last edited by Fuzzee; 01-26-2014 at 04:14 PM.
    ekim likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzee View Post
    Cutting yourself helps with learning respect for your chosen knife or sword. It's a good thing. You try harder to master using it. I have no auto's myself though I've always thought it might be nice to have one. I keep ending up buying more fixed blades and lockback folders. I'm a creature of habit. Got another on the way. A katana is in my future also. Not just because I've always wanted one, but because I've always wanted to train further in sword techniques and having one is a good reason to study and practice. I studied what I could with practice/sparring katana when I was younger but never went further as I was studying Tae Kwon Do at the time and my sensei wasn't going to even touch that subject. I've been drooling over getting a ZombieTools Apokatana.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5888_ZS0004-02.jpg 
Views:	674 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	4116
    What's something like that sword cost? Looks very dangerous to my person.

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    What's something like that sword cost? Looks very dangerous to my person.
    I'm having trouble bringing up their website right now for some reason but the last price I saw was around $400. Good things cost. It's 5160 spring steel and made for use, not just to hang on the wall.

zombietools.net
    rickkyw1720pf and ekim like this.

That kind of goes with what I've heard but I also read that if your not willing to part with the better part of a $1000 then your just playing and not serious. I wish I had the spare money to get a real nice sword with some good engraving that was also able to be used without ruining the blade, but that is not in my budget. If I bought a ticket maybe I could win the lottery?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzee View Post
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

So big!!

I smiled when I saw the Kabar, tried and true.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Sponsored Links