Smith&Wesson OTF knife
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Smith&Wesson OTF knife

This is a discussion on Smith&Wesson OTF knife within the Knives, Swords, Blades, Axes, Spears, Daggers, Machetes forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Just got this today. I love this knife! There is absolutely no play in the blade which is usually my biggest issue with an otf. ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By JoshL
  • 2 Post By JoshL
  • 1 Post By JoshL
  • 2 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By JoshL

Thread: Smith&Wesson OTF knife

Smith&Wesson OTF knife

Just got this today. I love this knife! There is absolutely no play in the blade which is usually my biggest issue with an otf. Also has a glass breaker on the end. Nice knife for $40!
    Smith&Wesson  OTF knife-img_20200801_150447_1596312602031.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Smith&Wesson  OTF knife-img_20200801_150503_1596312636188.jpg  

It's not a $400 Benchmade OTF but I'm really surprised by the quality. Usually their knives are crap
    Michael_Js and Slippy like this.

Too bad they are not legal in my state.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    Too bad they are not legal in my state.
    They aren't in FL. either but they apparently don't mind shipping wherever. Buyers responsibe for checking local laws is all they say.
    Denton likes this.

I really have to stop buying knives. It's like guns and watches, I see one that strikes my fancy and I buy it. I don't need it and I have many others just like em, but I always buy just one more. It's a sickness.
    hawgrider and Denton like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I really have to stop buying knives. It's like guns and watches, I see one that strikes my fancy and I buy it. I don't need it and I have many others just like em, but I always buy just one more. It's a sickness. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/images/smilies/vs_smile.gif[/IMG]
    @Prepared One I have that exact same problem! Lol I ordered a bunch of crap last night but I stayed on point with hurricane preparedness lol
    Prepared One likes this.

Sponsored Links