EDC Benchmade and Spyderco
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on EDC Benchmade and Spyderco within the Knives, Swords, Blades, Axes, Spears, Daggers, Machetes forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I love the bugout and usually alternate those for my EDC. I also love Nimavarvus (sp.) I don't use the fixed blade much but I ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By JoshL
  • 1 Post By JoshL
  • 1 Post By JoshL

Thread: EDC Benchmade and Spyderco

I love the bugout and usually alternate those for my EDC. I also love Nimavarvus (sp.) I don't use the fixed blade much but I do keep it on my war belt. Sometimes I'll carry my spydercos just to mix it up. They are both amazing brands but I prefer Benchmade based on nothing but pure preference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EDC Benchmade and Spyderco-img_20200727_013328_1595831990535.jpg  

EDC Benchmade and Spyderco-img_20200727_013430_1595832047473.jpg  

rice paddy daddy likes this.

Love my Benchmade.

I never leave home without it.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

[QUOTE=Robie;2026939]Love my Benchmade.

I never leave home without it.[/QUOTE @Robie I don't either! I also carry my cold steel urban edge neck knife bc sometimes I'm canoeing or kayaking with no pockets. I'm not willing to risk losing my $100+ knives.
    Robie likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Love my Benchmade.

I never leave home without it.
    @Robie the more spydercos I buy, the more I'm liking them too.
    Robie likes this.

Sponsored Links