Slapped myself, I'm better now.

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Slapped myself, I'm better now. within the Knives, Swords, Blades, Axes, Spears, Daggers, Machetes forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Rough couple of weeks, but things turned around. I even bought myself a new knife, which I will showcase soon. It's not much of your ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Slapped myself, I'm better now.

Rough couple of weeks, but things turned around. I even bought myself a new knife, which I will showcase soon.

It's not much of your "clandestine mugger variety." The handle is bright red.

Has Annie been behaving herself?
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

The Good Cop

YEA!!!!!
    Tourist is back!!!!!

Great news, my friend.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Yes..the lost son has returned. Who has the fatted calf..and a good sharp new knife?
    Smitty901 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Glad you decided to come back Drama Queen.

The Hell? You slapped yourself, leave, come back and make another thread? Really? Freaking seriously?

I'm dealing with my own shit, as I made clear the last time you tried to reach out and make your shit my shit.

Get it? Freaking get it, Brother?
    Get your shit together. We all get have to get our shit together. Shit doesn't come in a bag. You have to put it in a bag.

Three soldiers just died in a Badley accident and you don't freaking feel good. A damned tornado just ripped through Dallas but you don't feel good.
    Are you getting it?
    As I told you on the phone, my wife has a ton of concerns which are my concerns but the forum doesn't know all of that. Not until now.

MAN UP and stop being a DRAMA QUEEN.

You are too good for this shit. Really??? "Look at me!" crap?"

Someone ban me if I am wrong. I couldn't care less because I have other things to do.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Slapped yourself? Geez, if that's all it took you only needed to ask 'cause many here would have obliged ya, huh?
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back.
    As for Annie she has formed an underground group to rid the Vatican of pagan idols.
    rice paddy daddy and bigwheel like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Glad you decided to come back Drama Queen.

The Hell? You slapped yourself, leave, come back and make another thread? Really? Freaking seriously?

I'm dealing with my own shit, as I made clear the last time you tried to reach out and make your shit my shit.

Get it? Freaking get it, Brother?
    Get your shit together. We all get have to get our shit together. Shit doesn't come in a bag. You have to put it in a bag.

Three soldiers just died in a Badley accident and you don't freaking feel good. A damned tornado just ripped through Dallas but you don't feel good.
    Are you getting it?
    As I told you on the phone, my wife has a ton of concerns which are my concerns but the forum doesn't know all of that. Not until now.

MAN UP and stop being a DRAMA QUEEN.

You are too good for this shit. Really??? "Look at me!" crap?"

Someone ban me if I am wrong. I couldn't care less because I have other things to do.
    Wow! Who peed in your corn flakes this morning?
    Denton, Slippy, bigwheel and 1 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Wow! Who peed in your corn flakes this morning?
    Gotta love the pure honesty in Denton's post.

Now that's what Im talking bout right there!
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Good, now I can post my "knife polishing thingy".
    Then wait for a response to the questions I will present.
    Something did bite Denton in the A$$.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links