Paging Tourist? Knife question - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Paging Tourist? Knife question

This is a discussion on Paging Tourist? Knife question within the Knives, Swords, Blades, Axes, Spears, Daggers, Machetes forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Originally Posted by Steve40th True, but she is just starting out. And I am going to ensure she has an upper hand in life, whenever ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Paging Tourist? Knife question

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    True, but she is just starting out. And I am going to ensure she has an upper hand in life, whenever I can..
    Good for you! I was saying that I would think they teach the sharpening bit in culinary school.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Good for you! I was saying that I would think they teach the sharpening bit in culinary school.
    I hope they do. But, you never know. This school is Trident Tech Culinary. When Johnson and Wales dissolved here in Charleston, they took over.
    Johnson and Wales was considered to be very good.
    Cooking, Cleaning and maintaining your equipment in your trade is always critical.
    Funny thing. First day of school, they taught them how to wash their hands. Basic.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links