Knife to Carry Onboard? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Knife to Carry Onboard?

This is a discussion on Knife to Carry Onboard? within the Knives, Swords, Blades, Axes, Spears, Daggers, Machetes forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; At many terminals you are required to take off your shoes. If you have a knife in your boot, guess who's going to find it? ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Knife to Carry Onboard?

At many terminals you are required to take off your shoes. If you have a knife in your boot, guess who's going to find it?

Besides, if you're in danger at a terminal, it will be from some lunatic with a Kalashnikov or an explosive. Your small knife will not be much protection--and I like knives.

Call TSA and ask. A lot is personal judgement. Do what you want but it sounds like your taking an unnecessary risk.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Why should I call an US Company? I dont care what the say.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Smitty901, ekim and Michael_Js like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

I wouldn't know, I only fly private since 9/11. Maybe you should learn self defence and how to disarm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellgar View Post
    Maybe you should learn self defence and how to disarm.
    Its insane but Handcuffs are prohibited and a Knife not... So the solution is when someone drive insane and try to attack me to stab him to death instead of get him cuffs on.

Good luck, and let us know how the trial goes.
    I can make you a G-11 knife, that will shave, and deffinately slice a bad guy, and call it a letter opener (G-11 is a layered polymer compound that will not set off a metal detector).
    Of course, this letter opener can be any size you want, and I will happily only charge you 200 American dollars for said letter opener.
    PM me..
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    At many terminals you are required to take off your shoes. If you have a knife in your boot, guess who's going to find it?

Besides, if you're in danger at a terminal, it will be from some lunatic with a Kalashnikov or an explosive. Your small knife will not be much protection--and I like knives.
    A knife cut meat better than a gun. it also cuts rope and many other things. A knife is a good thing to have. Long as you understand it's limitations.

By the way just an Idea of the stuff TSA confiscated . just a sample notice something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Knife to Carry Onboard?-tsa.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Smitty901; 09-28-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    ....By the way just an Idea of the stuff TSA confiscated . just a sample notice something.
    The assault snow globe?
    Whoever said, "Life is short" didn't understand it's the longest thing you're ever going to do.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

I've surmised that our friend User Name is not from the United States.
    Since the TSA and U.S. law only govern U.S. flights, our recommendations might fall a little short.

User Name, what country are you from? You avatar location only says "AT", and that doesn't give me much of a hint.
    Perhaps if we knew your country's laws, and airplane restrictions, we could offer more assistance.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links