Possible move to Idaho
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Possible move to Idaho

This is a discussion on Possible move to Idaho within the Idaho forums, part of the Regions category; Hey everyone. Im looking now at a possibke move to Idaho from Hellifornia. Can anyone tell me about the area around Hayden? Looking for a ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Possible move to Idaho

Possible move to Idaho

Hey everyone. Im looking now at a possibke move to Idaho from Hellifornia. Can anyone tell me about the area around Hayden? Looking for a permanent home to work another 25yrs and retire. Away from all the gun grabbing, tranny loving libtards!

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST01 View Post
    Hey everyone. Im looking now at a possibke move to Idaho from Hellifornia. Can anyone tell me about the area around Hayden? Looking for a permanent home to work another 25yrs and retire. Away from all the gun grabbing, tranny loving libtards!
    Dang Ghost01

Couer d'Alene is right there by Hayden, probably expensive but a bee-u-tiful place.

On the eastern side of the state there is Victor, ID. Nice little 2 or 3 Stop Light town. We go thru there on our way to Jackson WY from Idaho Falls and we've always thought it would be a nice little town to spend the summers in retirement.

Other than that, I got nothing. Good luck

As an exIdahoian and soon to be an Idahoian again, Hayden is VERY expensive like Slippy said. It also depends on what kind of work you do. Some jobs are harder to get in certain parts of the state. I am a Respiratory Therapist, you would think I can get a job anywhere in Idaho. Nope, I had to move to the Treasure Valley (Boise, Nampa). I would look to the eastern part of the state. Also there are anti-gun rumblings going on in Idaho by the Kalifornians that have moved there. You know, they hate Kalifornia so the move, then change that place into Kalifornia.
    Victor, Driggs, Pocatello are great places if you want to raise a family.
    Also Horseshoe Bend and Idaho City in the Boise area are great if you want "Off Grid" living but close to work, major hospitals and airport etc...
    Last edited by Gunn; 04-22-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    bigwheel likes this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Im an aircraft mechanic so ive been looking around the Cour de Alene airport. Someone told me Rathdrum is a nice place. I know this is my second post within an hour or so. Everything seems to be happening for me slowly but the California is turning to crap quickly. And now with my wifes illness it has me more concerned.
    bigwheel likes this.

I worry to much also about what could happen. I think about Yellowstone and a possible eruption. Ive got to relax and not get so worked up but the thought of my family starving to death or wife and daughters being raped by an unsavory group of individuals because there is no more law or freezing from exposure to the elements terrifies me more than anything.

Some of my old pals hunted in Idaho..they said there was no level ground in the whole state. Why dont you move to Foat Wurth, TX. Thats where all the smart people live. More jobs available than people to do it. Everybody packs a gun so crime aint a big issue.
    https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Aircra...Fort+Worth,+TX

I prefer mountains. I lived in Tx for about 2 yrs and didnt like it. Ive got some good potential jobs just in Cour de Alene and a strong one in Driggs.
    Slippy, bigwheel and Annie like this.

Ok. Best of fortunes. Keep us up to speed as adventures unfold themselves. Be careful when Yellowstone blows.

I definitely will. Thanks for all the help guys!

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST01 View Post
    I prefer mountains. I lived in Tx for about 2 yrs and didnt like it. Ive got some good potential jobs just in Cour de Alene and a strong one in Driggs.
    I would move to Driggs or St Anthony before the northern panhandle. But it seems like the work for you would probably be near Boise or Idaho Falls. When I left Boise, it's been a few years, I had to have keys made for my house I had lost them. We hadn't locked the doors in years. A friend of mine still lives down the street and said our old neighborhood hadn't changed one bit.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links