Coyotes? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Coyotes?

This is a discussion on Coyotes? within the Hunting and Trapping forums, part of the Survival Food Procurement category; Some of us have spent time in others countries ,many of them not on the tourist list. We have eaten Dog,horse, camel ,snake and just ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Coyotes?

Some of us have spent time in others countries ,many of them not on the tourist list.
    We have eaten Dog,horse, camel ,snake and just about every rodent known to man kind.
    Not going out of my way to get it but if hungry it will be eaten.
    BigCheeseStick likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Some of us have spent time in others countries ,many of them not on the tourist list.
    We have eaten Dog,horse, camel ,snake and just about every rodent known to man kind.
    Not going out of my way to get it but if hungry it will be eaten.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

there is a possibility of contracting Hydatid disease from canines (coyotes). Incurable cysts in the major organs of the body isn't on my bucket list. That said I would eat a coyote if it came to that.
    BigCheeseStick likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Thought you could only get that by hand to mouth contact with feces? Not planning to trying and coyote sh!t BBQ sandwiches. Lol

Dog meat is great for burritos or most any Mexican dishes. The spices tend to complement the meat.

Steve Renella, from MeatEater, and one of my heroes, just did a special where he ate coyote. I would, just like I would also eat a lot of ther stuff, if I had to. Meat is meat, as they say.
    Mrs.Prep likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links