Be on the lookout for Deals - Page 46
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Be on the lookout for Deals

This is a discussion on Be on the lookout for Deals within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Originally Posted by SGG I just paid for a Winchester SXP Defender shotgun from Bass Pro. I say paid for, because NICS check hasn't come ...

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: Be on the lookout for Deals

SGG

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    I just paid for a Winchester SXP Defender shotgun from Bass Pro. I say paid for, because NICS check hasn't come back yet so I had to go home without it.

Sale price was $249. I applied for and got their credit card, so I got another $20 off. Tax was $20. They gave me another $25 off for the credit card, some kind of bonus I forgot what. There is also a $50 mail in rebate. All in all I will have a new shotgun for $175

Smitty901 and RedLion like this.

A good deal on a popular AR15 rifle kit. Add a lower and rear iron sight and you are set.

PSA 16" Midlength 5.56 NATO 1:7 A2 Nitride Freedom Rifle Kit - $289.99
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...rifle-kit.html
    SGG likes this.

SGG

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    A good deal on a popular AR15 rifle kit. Add a lower and rear iron sight and you are set.

Very nice! If I hadn't just bought that shotgun... a rifle of some sort will be my next gun
    RedLion and Smitty901 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post

Not bad if you are adding numbers to your pile or need an affordable AR . But those with plenty of Ar's would pass . There are deals out there on ones with out A2 uppers and with free float rails on the .
    Lot of darn good deals on some Good to very good hunting bolt action rifles with fair scopes on them right now assorted calibers. One in a 30.06 had my eye today.
    New scope is on it's way from camera land. I took the free shipping so it coming by horse back.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 12-02-2019 at 04:39 PM.
    RedLion likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Not bad if you are adding numbers to your pile or need an affordable AR . But those with plenty of Ar's would pass . There are deals out there on ones with out A2 uppers and with free float rails on the .
    Lot of darn good deals on some Good to very good hunting bolt action rifles with fair scopes on them right now assorted calibers. One in a 30.06 had my eye today.
    New scope is on it's way from camera land. I took the free shipping so it coming by horse back.
    It was intended to interest those that may not have an AR and want to get in very affordably or want to add a second one just to have more than one.
    Smitty901 likes this.

If you are looking for a darn good scope at a great price now is your chance. From a sight sponcer. You will pay that for a below average scope.

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...-299-99-a.html
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Sponsored Links